The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

Pies trying to get 13 and 23 of GC

Freo reported to be looking at trading out one of their first rounders , geez this is going to take nerves of steel from Blair .

I’m all for moving on the lads , however I’d be hoping Blair has made it very clear if they move on any of the picks we’ve asked for then Bolton and Rioli will be not traded to your clubs .

This trade period could build on our reputation as a club not to screw with , I believe atm we have a very good fair reputation as a club to deal with , we could have a Dudoro reputation by the end of this trade period, by that I mean we are pricks to deal with

Reactions: 1 users
Tell sun's to screw themselves. I got a feeling Blair had made it clear. Why are they dealing with pies for 13 and 23.

Freo reported to be looking at trading out one of their first rounders , geez this is going to take nerves of steel from Blair .

I’m all for moving on the lads , however I’d be hoping Blair has made it very clear if they move on any of the picks we’ve asked for then Bolton and Rioli will be not traded to your clubs .

This trade period could build on our reputation as a club not to screw with , I believe atm we have a very good fair reputation as a club to deal with , we could have a Dudoro reputation by the end of this trade period, by that I mean we are pricks to deal with
Blair vs Craig Cameron
Blair vs Nepo Walls

I think we'll be okay.

Reactions: 4 users
Blair has put on a ton of weight recently.
Hope he’s not getting too comfortable in his relationship with Richmond.

Last edited:
Tell sun's to screw themselves. I got a feeling Blair had made it clear. Why are they dealing with pies for 13 and 23.

The Pies have gone in with way too favourable a deal towards them. Reported at 13,23 and 29 for Noble and a F1st. If you assume the F1st and Pick 13 largely outweigh each other, that means Noble for 23 and 29, surely they aren't serious.

If the reported deal from Melbourne for their F1st, for 13 is real and only for those picks, then that deal is miles ahead of the Pies. Then they auction off 23 (or include with 6 for Rioli which is obviously preferable for us) and leave 29 for Noble. Pies screw themselves out of any opportunity to get Houston.

Freo only commented on trading out a 1st, if they have any left after the trade period. Didn't sound like they were planning on trading it out before a Bolton deal was done.

I've said this all the way along. 10 and 11 to us (and we probably give them something back, maybe 43.
They then trade their remaining 1st to whoever wants to get into this years draft, Brisbane would certainly do it. Sydney possibly, they could use their 2 1sts and F1st to get up the order.

• Dislike

Cmon Frockers gave up picks 13 F1 & F2 for overrated Luke Jackson
Were not going to just bend over and also provide the lube
Bolton is 25yo in his prime a match winner that they desperately need and is contracted its upto Frockers pay up

Just saw his presser..that nerd from channel 7 that asked 'what Tarranto and Hopper who were promised was success but now they will be playing with kids:
Blair shouldve said they go past 3 shinny cups everyday and they will help us get more