The Blair "Which?" Project | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Blair "Which?" Project

Hard no on Brodie. Been around a while, served under multiple coaches and none of them liked what they saw.

Erasmus is an interesting one. Highly rated junior taken in the top 10 in his draft year. Three years in the system and all his numbers are trending in the wrong Direction. Only one game over 20 possessions at AFL level to date. Sure, you can argue a lack of opportunities but ordinary players don’t tend to get many opportunities. I think he screams “draft bust” and I wouldn’t bother.
Yeah Brodie lacks a yard, we are going to needs some mature bodied midfielders while the new midfielders develop though, a player "like" Brodie would fill a need. I'd have him in the side ahead of Dow.

Yeah Brodie lacks a yard, we are going to needs some mature bodied midfielders while the new midfielders develop though, a player "like" Brodie would fill a need. I'd have him in the side ahead of Dow.
Watched (TV) Eramus on the weekend, strong, skillful, endurance with a footy brain and still young. Wanted him in his draft year but .... definitely lacks break away speed, could be a Jack Graham replacement if we want/need that.

Reactions: 1 user