Team V Freo (inc Freo's Team) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team V Freo (inc Freo's Team)

tannerztigers

He will Conca the world
Jul 4, 2006
Jan Juc
Fremantle
B: Jay van Berlo, Chris Tarrant, Adam McPhee
HB: Greg Broughton, Luke McPharlin, Roger Hayden
C: Matthew de Boer, David Mundy, Paul Hasleby
HF: Michael Johnson, Matthew Pavlich, Stephen Hill
F: Des Headland, Chris Mayne, Anthony Morabito
Foll: Aaron Sandilands, Michael Barlow, Paul Duffield
I/C (from): Hayden Ballantyne, Rhys Palmer, Nat Fyfe, Clancee Pearce, Kepler Bradley, Ryan Crowley, Alex Silvagni

In: Fyfe, Palmer, Bradley
Out: -

New: Nat Fyfe (Claremont)

B: Edwards, McGuane, Dea
HB: Tambling, Moore, Newman
C: Martin, Deledio, Cotchin
HF: Taylor, Riewoldt, Foley
F: Nason, Astbury, Cousins
Foll: Vickery, Rance, Tuck

I/C (from): Simmonds, Collins, Morton, Farmer, Polo, White, Nahas.

In: Newman, McGuane, Foley, Cousins, Polo, Nahas.
Out: Jackson (inj - leg), Hislop (inj - leg), Post

What no McMuffin :eek: :eek: :eek: whats wrong with Damien didnt he read Sheehans article?

Strong ins.

Very happy that Dea is in again give the kid another good crack. Hopefully the open ground can help him.
The three who will miss I reckon will be White, Nahas and Polo/Farmer

Still no Thursty...

Would like to see Collins, Morton, Polo and (lucky for him), Simmonds make the final 22.

Nahas, Farmer and White to miss hopefully...

I guess Thursfield is still not over his injury. Also gotta laugh, challenged Jackson's reprimand and he goes out with an injury anyways. Post finding some touch in the 2's I have no problem with and happy Hislop is out one way or the other. Edwards very lucky!

Would think the IC would be I/C (from): Simmonds, Collins, Morton and 1 of Polo, White, Nahas. Let's hope it's not White as he was disgraceful last week.

Barnzy said:
I guess Thursfield is still not over his injury. Also gotta laugh, challenged Jackson's reprimand and he goes out with an injury anyways. Post finding some touch in the 2's I have no problem with and happy Hislop is out one way or the other.

Would think the IC would be I/C (from): Simmonds, Collins, Morton and 1 of Polo, White, Nahas. Let's hope it's not White as he was disgraceful last week.

Not funny at all. Although I am not a fan of Jackson's the challenge was about the points.

tannerztigers said:
Rance named on the ball ....

Not a go at you directly TT but it amazes me that people still question the line up of players on a Thursday night. Have a look at last weeks line up. About half of the team lined up in different positions come Sunday arvo.

WesternTiger said:
Not a go at you directly TT but it amazes me that people still question the line up of players on a Thursday night. Have a look at last weeks line up. About half of the team lined up in different positions come Sunday arvo.

Haha dont worry I understand. Just fairly obvious and stupid though.

Gee our mid's are looking good.

Tigers of Old said:
I thought you said he should play every week Jimmy? ;)

He's been pretty ordinary the few weeks he's been in - much more ordinary than his performances last year. I'd like him to play as much as possible but he has to be contributing and DH has to set a selection standard. ;)

That's why I'm a bit staggered that White wasn't flat out dropped as he's been terrible for 2 weeks in a row. I suspect he won't make the final IC bench though. Anyone know where Webberly is? 30 touches in the VFL last week going off the match report. Maybe he takes Dea's spot if he has another shocker.

Post looked to be very promising last year as did Rance.

The two of them seem a little lost this season and appear to have taken a step backwards.

Maybe we should give everyone a little leeway as they get used to Dimmas team rules and new structure.

Happy to remain calm for the first half and hope to see gradual improvement in the second half og the year as things click.

Not expecting to win a heap of ames but to be competitive for more and more each game with the odd breakout would be good.

Barnzy said:
He's been pretty ordinary the few weeks he's been in - much more ordinary than his performances last year. I'd like him to play as much as possible but he has to be contributing and DH has to set a selection standard. ;)

Yeah I think Posty & Nahas have been two of the bigger disappointments so far this year after both showing a fair bit of promise last season.
Matty White is only on the extended bench. I doubt he'll play.

On a side note we must taper expectations of Foley. Going to take a few weeks to get some touch/match fitness but I am wrapped to see him back.