Team to meet the Saints. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team to meet the Saints.

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Great effort. Tuck Deledio AND Cousin leading the way. He is a born leader and a must for next year, if he can keep up his fitness.

Important to keep the group to gether so just the two changes for mine against a much heavier Saints team.

In Foley Simmonds
Out Astbury Polak

B Martin Mcguane Webberly
HB Deledio Moore King
C Tambling Foley Cotchin
HF Cousins Griffiths Edwards
F Newman Riewoldt Nason
R Simmonds Tuck White
Res Collins Farmer Graham Nahas.

sen radio..raved about the cuz today...he has had a fitness issue i hope..love to see him play a great year,as we need a few leaders....

momentai said:
Great effort. Tuck Deledio AND Cousin leading the way. He is a born leader and a must for next year, if he can keep up his fitness.

Important to keep the group to gether so just the two changes for mine against a much heavier Saints team.

In Foley Simmonds
Out Astbury Polak

B Martin Mcguane Webberly
HB Deledio Moore King
C Tambling Foley Cotchin
HF Cousins Griffiths Edwards
F Newman Riewoldt Nason
R Simmonds Tuck White
Res Collins Farmer Graham Nahas.

thats a joke with angus on the bench dont care if its simmos last game

arlobill said:
sen radio..raved about the cuz today...he has had a fitness issue i hope..love to see him play a great year,as we need a few leaders....
Cousins will get better each week as he builds fitness

In. Foley, Thursfield, Simmonds.

Outs. Polak, Farmer and ?????? (maybe give one of the first year players a rest).

premiers2010 said:
I thought Farmer played his best game for the club today

In: Simmonds, Foley

Out: Polak, King
Polak out Simmo in.
No way in the world Farmer will be dropped,he was very good today.

michael roach said:
No way in the world Farmer will be dropped,he was very good today.

Who would you drop for Foley to come in?

Competition for spots. Good thing to have. King was good in the wet because a scrappy ball along the ground suited him. I want him gone against the Saints in the dry under the roof though as he will be exposed. Wish Simmonds didn't have to come in, sounds like Browne deserve a game off his Coburg efforts. Morton, Post kick 4 each, Connors dominating again...hmm.

OUT: King, Polak
IN: Foley, Simmonds (retirement game)

Where can I fit Morton in? Jackson, Connors, Gourdis should all be in soon too.

ihateRICHOhaters said:
thought polak was ok today, maybe white out foley in
White was fantastic today. Possibly his best game for us. Would have to say King out for Axel.