Team to meet Brisbane | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team to meet Brisbane

Unless there's injuries, the only change for next week would be if Foley was fit (unlikely).

If Foley did play, they'd probably drop Astbury. Long term I'm not sure that King or White have a best 22 role, but we'll see.

Tigers2011 said:
Unless there's injuries, the only change for next week would be if Foley was fit (unlikely).

If Foley did play, they'd probably drop Astbury. Long term I'm not sure that King or White have a best 22 role, but we'll see.

i was calling for kings head most of the year, but i saw today that he had a job to do and he did it. perhaps keep for depth.

On what I saw of Coburg, Polo and Polak must come in, for Tambling and griffiths.

Foley is obvious if he's fit

Merveille said:
On what I saw of Coburg, Polo and Polak must come in, for Tambling and griffiths.

Foley is obvious if he's fit

Tambling was good for us today not great but good no way will he be droppped.

In Gourdis Webberly Polo Rance
Out Moore Tambling inj Nason (rested) Farmer.

B Newman Mcguane Gourdis
HB Deledio Astbury Connors
C Webberly Cotchin King
HF Polo Griffiths Edwards
F Collins Riewoldt Rance
R Graham Tuck Martin
Res Cousins Jackson Vickery White.
Em Nason.

out: riewolt, nason, martin
in: mchanon, relton, polak

why waste them on a bad paddock like the Gabba.. ALL RESTED

Moore was on crutches with an ice pack round his ankle. I'd say he'll miss next week, in which case any of Thursfield, Polo, Webberley or Post would have a look in depending on whether or not J Brown plays.

Freezer said:
Griffiths?

I dont dis-like him, just think he is underdone, needs confidence etc. Polak was huge yesterday, and by all accounts, the week before as well. We lacked across half forward today on occasions.
Polo was a stand-out from the first minute of the game

zippadeee said:
out: riewolt, nason, martin
in: mchanon, relton, polak

why waste them on a bad paddock like the Gabba.. ALL RESTED

you cant seriosuly bracket polak with those other too, thats not fair. You couldnt have seen the last 2 weeks

I'm glad someone finally pointed out that Moore hobbled off on crutches.

So there is an automatic out (unless a miracle occurs)

Shame really - he was playing very well.

Griffiths barely touched it. But should he go? No - he needs game time.

Some have defended Tambling - but SOMETHING is WRONG.

His pace is clearly lacking - having said that his game was still solid.

Astbury still played Ok.

A the much maligned King, Edwards and White can all hold their head's high tonight.

Hmmmmmm

Changes???

Don't know.