Team for Brisbane | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team for Brisbane

BrisTiger24 said:
No Raines, no Lions.
Nice one BrisTiger. Yeah, what was that quote earlier in the year from one of the esteemed AFL commentators after Brissy had won 4 on the trot. Something along the lines of "Raines will be happy he is now at a club with a winning culture". Muppet. Who's smiling now.

Disco said:
Nice one BrisTiger. Yeah, what was that quote earlier in the year from one of the esteemed AFL commentators after Brissy had won 4 on the trot. Something along the lines of "Raines will be happy he is now at a club with a winning culture". Muppet. Who's smiling now.

Probably Raines, given the weather down here lately.

Raines was an extraordinarily good trade for us given that he was really were zero. Was it Matt Dea we took with this pick?

Brett Deledio at CHB? lol..

Why do they even bother putting players in positions on the teamsheet?

Just give us an alphabetical list.

My prediction is that if we beat Brissy the media will start really savaging Voss for taking so many top up players last drafting period. There have already been mumblings but there is nothing like getting beaten by us for the journos to reallyturn feral.

Looking forward to it. i don't like Voss much these days for some reason :)

Btw it is bit hard to understand why Webberly was dropped in the first place and even stranger that he can't get back in. Seems to me he was doing all that one could expect from a first year player. Fair enough you don't want to change a winning team too much but i reckon for him you could make an exception.

Morton better get a go soon. :(

There was talk on triple M this morning that Tambling was expected to miss with a shoulder, so will be interesting to see who gets the run if he is a late withdrawal.

I would have almost been tempted to give the Goo ago ahead of Thirsty as i really don't think Thirsty offers us a lot other than a negating defender, however he does have a pretty good track record on Fev. However we need to keep search for the defenders who can create of the last line and provide some run and carry to set us up, up field.

Yeah, pick 44(Dea) was the Raines trade and an even better result was pick 71(Nason) for Schulz!

Got a good feeling about this one AND ive got seats on the fence on the wing with tigersnake and the kids. Their side, on paper, looks worse than ours did a month ago. I am gonna have a ton on us at $2.85 and maybe eat a bit of seafood after the game :eek:

Tigers of Old said:
Didn't Fev spank him last time up gus?

IIRC Fev kicked 9 on Thursfield/McGuane last year (think it was round 15). They both couldn't contain him. That was with the Blues midfield delivering him the ball though.

Fevola could get 9 on anyone. Fevola's issues are in his own mind. How he goes depends on whether team Fevola or selfish Fevola turns up.

GoodOne said:
Fevola could get 9 on anyone. Fevola's issues are in his own mind. How he goes depends on whether team Fevola or selfish Fevola turns up.

Actually, that was his best ever haul. 9 goals against us.

tigergollywog said:
Got a good feeling about this one AND ive got seats on the fence on the wing with tigersnake and the kids. Their side, on paper, looks worse than ours did a month ago. I am gonna have a ton on us at $2.85 and maybe eat a bit of seafood after the game :eek:

Im with you Golly. I reckon we are a lock. And thems some sweet odds...

BrisTiger24 said:
No Raines, no Lions.
jb03 said:
Pity, he would have finally hit a Richmond target.

?

Brisbane Lions
B: James Hawksley, Daniel Merrett, Andrew Raines

looks like we might have 19 on the field after all ;D