Team for Brisbane | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team for Brisbane

Matiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 27, 2008
Melbourne
Richmond
B: Chris Newman, Luke McGuane, Will Thursfield
HB: Shane Tuck, Brett Deledio, Daniel Connors
C: Ben Cousins, Daniel Jackson, Shane Edwards
HF: Matt White, Jack Riewoldt, Ben Nason
F: Richard Tambling, Ben Griffiths, David Astbury
Foll: Angus Graham, Trent Cotchin, Dustin Martin
I/C: Mitch Farmer, Tyrone Vickery, Jake King, Andrew Collins
Emg: Jeromey Webberley, Jayden Post, David Gourdis

In: Will Thursfield
Out: Kelvin Moore (leg)

Goo must have been promoted off the rookie list seeing he was named an emergency.
The club kept that quiet hey!

Brisbane Lions
B: James Hawksley, Daniel Merrett, Andrew Raines
HB: Travis Johnstone, Joel Patfull, Troy Selwood
C: Luke Power, Daniel Rich, Tom Rockliff
HF: Tom Collier, Brent Staker, Justin Sherman
F: Todd Banfield, Brendan Fevola, Jared Brennan
Foll: Mitchell Clark, Michael Rischitelli, Simon Black
I/C: Sam Sheldon, Jack Redden, Amon Buchanan, Matthew Leuenberger
Emg: Aaron Cornelius, Pearce Hanley, Jesse O'Brien

nwonash said:
any news how bad Moore's leg is?

Hope he isnt out for too long.
Twisted ankle from what I heard, should be available after the split round. Going to be some interest in the changes after the week off with Foley & Moore looking to come back in.

I really don't rate Brisbane's team on paper

IMO they are lucky the game is up there, still reckon we are fair chance though

would of like morton or polak as another foward option...cant beleive ehats happened with morton...

How ordinary do Brisbane look on paper with all their injuries, at least 5 out of their best 22. Very injury depleted.

At least good to see Goo promoted. Hopefully he gets a game soon to see if he can cut it at AFL level. Could've been a good experience for him and not a bad match-up. Fev gets all his ball on the lead and Goo is very athletic and quick. Oh well.

Bit of a diversion but Travis Johnstone had a sensational game against the Kangaroos the weekend before last. Surprised me heaps.

Didn't see his game against Bulldogs but his stats were very ordinary. I hope he's off his game against us.

I hope Dave gets his chance soon & you never know , could be this week if he's been named as an emergency.

Uncle said:
I hope Dave gets his chance soon & you never know , could be this week if he's been named as an emergency.
Me too Uncle Albert.
Since he has been named as an emergency, surely that points to him getting upgraded from the Rookie List, you'd think.