Sunday Too Far Away | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sunday Too Far Away

Sintiger said:
Came across a couple of North supporters yesterday and they are very confident, they reckon we are their bunnies. I was very polite and suggested that I could understand how they would feel that way given results over the last few years

Made me hope even more that we come out on top
Did they actually see the game last week? I've been saying it for a while, too, but 4 years in these days where you often play a team only once a year doesn't really equate to bunny type dominance. What the Saints had over us, what Collingwood had over us, what we do to Brisbane and what Geelong still have on us that's dominance.

Sintiger said:
Came across a couple of North supporters yesterday and they are very confident, they reckon we are their bunnies. I was very polite and suggested that I could understand how they would feel that way given results over the last few years

Made me hope even more that we come out on top

Their over-confidence will be their undoing!

rosy23 said:
Today now. Was just a bit of play on the movie. Friday night too tired, Saturday night too drunk, Sunday too far away.

Ah I thought it might have been. Jack Thompson at his best.

Sintiger said:
Their last win against us at the 'G was a very narrow result in 2012 where we had the match in the bag and stuffed it up royally, other than that they have beaten us at other venues while we were still team-building or at the start of a season where we have usually been crap under Hardwick (this year).

Ancient history means little today, especially after we defeated them at the Docklands last week which is a ground that significantly favours the sides that have that as their home and handicaps those sides when the eventually have to play at the 'G (just ask Footscray.....).