Sunday Too Far Away | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sunday Too Far Away

The last final I went to was Tigers v Blues in 82 at Waverly, we won that game and we will win this, if we come out fast it could be over at 1/4 time, I reckon roo's will be scratchy early

Two years ago I was nervous all week.

Last year I think in hindsight I was just happy to make it but was disappointed we lost the way we did but knew it would be an upset if we had won.

This week I am actually relaxed, even quietly confident and looking forward to the game.

year of the tiger said:
Two years ago I was nervous all week.

Last year I think in hindsight I was just happy to make it but was disappointed we lost the way we did but knew it would be an upset if we had won.

This week I am actually relaxed, even quietly confident and looking forward to the game.
yeah. I was ultra devastated in 2013 because we let it slip mentally against a team we were better than but in reality we wouldn't have beaten the swans the net week. last year I was not confident but annoyed we were so poor on the day.

This year we are better and I am confident we will win tomorrow. I don't really let myself think too much about losing but if we do I will be very disappointed but the reality is that we are getting better and are well placed as a club for the future. This team and the supporters deserve a finals triumph