Sunday Too Far Away | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sunday Too Far Away

I won't be watching, my nerves can't take it.

Been this way since 1982.

Best of Australian luck Tigers, please win. I want to be still smiling Monday.

Not easy to see why it's easy to excited and at the same time nervous.

Final is upon us.

Can't wait for Sunday. Playing last sucks big time.

Anxious. Nervous. Pumped. Aggressive.

Seeing it my North cousin and his son.

Watching today's game. Curious to see how Fremantle go with their many inclusions. Never a prelude how Sunday may pan out.

Haven't started well in my selections , but the one I want right is Sundays game.

Going to enjoy the game for once and not post until after the game- WILL BE MY FIRST TIME.

I'm forever blowing bubbles,
Pretty bubbles in the air,
They fly so high,
Nearly reach the sky,
Then like my dreams,
They fade and die.
Fortune's always hiding,
I've looked everywhere,
Pretty bubbles in the air.

Birdman19 said:
Pretty bubbles in the air,
They fly so high,
Nearly reach the sky,
Then like my dreams,
They fade and die.
Fortune's always hiding,
I've looked everywhere,
Pretty bubbles in the air.
You an iron (i.e. Hammer)?

I was confident all week, but as soon as the footy started yesterday, nerves took over. Still reckon we will win by around 3 goals but very nervous.

Came across a couple of North supporters yesterday and they are very confident, they reckon we are their bunnies. I was very polite and suggested that I could understand how they would feel that way given results over the last few years

Made me hope even more that we come out on top

No nerves, just excitement today. Quietly very, very confident. It's Tiger Time!! :gotigers

se7en said:
its on tomorrow,
not that far away

Today now. Was just a bit of play on the movie. Friday night too tired, Saturday night too drunk, Sunday too far away.

Suffering from what could be called nervous exhilaration right now. Nervous that we might lose and exhilarated to be playing in our third final in a row. Can't be at the game but will be glued to Fox this arvo.

Win, and all will be roses, milk and honey. Lose, and not only will this site go into meltdown, but tears will flow all over the country, from 70,000 odd members and the supporters.

Nah, we will win.................I hope!!!

rosy23 said:
Today now. Was just a bit of play on the movie. Friday night too tired, Saturday night too drunk, Sunday too far away.

The "Shearers' wives' lament" (for those under 50).

A casual follower. Not into the round ball game enough to be classed as a supporter. Only followed West Ham because a mate comes from Scunthorpe who are in the League 1. They are the "Irons' and have similar colours to West Ham. Hence I sort of follow West Ham.

Birdman19 said:
A casual follower. Not into the round ball game enough to be classed as a supporter. Only followed West Ham because a mate comes from S*smile*horpe who are in the League 1. They are the "Irons' and have similar colours to West Ham. Hence I sort of follow West Ham.

Are you a bit lost Birdman? :hihi

rosy23 said:
Are you a bit lost Birdman? :hihi
Yes Rosy, The only thing I am sure of today is that I am at the G and sitting 5 rows in lfet goal post Punt Rd end. The rest of day is a surreal blur. :p

Lots of nervous energy in the sausage house hold. I've spent the morning on the toilet and there's only one square left. Time to head to the All Nations for a calming pint or seven.