Shane Dunne CEO | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Dunne CEO

I personally am inspired by this appointment. Dunne has all the necessary credentials to master this role and take the Richmond Football Club through its next successful era off the field. And history tells us success on field is borne from strong off field management.

May Shane Dunne have every success in his new role!

Reactions: 18 users
Congratulations. Hope he does very well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
One thing that it again proves is to not listen to the nuffies in the media. His name never came up in the speculation. The club does what it does quietly and clearly the Board and the consultants did not leak in the process.

The new Chief has a lot of work to do in helping is get back to a being a powerhouse on the field but he has a great foundation to build on.

Reactions: 11 users
Good luck to him. But the internal appointment following a global search either tells us that we develop elite talent or are avoiding the risk of appointing someone with fresh ideas. Let's hope its the former.

Congratulations to Shane, not much fanfare from the club about the appointment.

Reactions: 1 user
Good now go on a secure the remaining funding for the redevelopment of Punt Road.

Reactions: 1 users
Shane Dunne is an excellent person and RFC has made a great call

Reactions: 6 users
Big changes at the club over the last eighteen months or so and the old guard has gone and the new guard of new faces with new ideas but same values. All needs to gel and hopefully that will be seamless so the club can continue to lead the way in success and culture. I am looking forward to witness this from a supporters viewpoint

Reactions: 4 users
Don’t know anything about the bloke so not casting judgment yet - but sounds like a walking cliche from what I’ve heard.

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
I personally am inspired by this appointment. Dunne has all the necessary credentials to master this role and take the Richmond Football Club through its next successful era off the field. And history tells us success on field is borne from strong off field management.

May Shane Dunne have every success in his new role!
He has good business background and has been involved with the club running. Best wishes Shane, assist in the rise in Richmond that takes place in Dec 2024