Shane Dunne CEO | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Dunne CEO

If it's external it can only be the MGMT consultant, 7. Shouldn't be hard for RFC to isolate the source.

Hang on. Is this Dunne thing a canary trap? Is it really somebody else? OMG we've been had.
As soon as a candidate is told it’s bloody hard to keep a secret, he tells his wife who tells her parents etc etc. Could be from the one who didn’t get the job also.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" Isaac Newton May 23rd 1697
interesting that Isaac N May was a great, great grandfather to Brian May, lead guitarist for the Stones.

No relation to Tim May I dont think.

Nope defs not club pays me well to keep their secrets
But you announced it was Matthews yesterday?

Not only are you not keeping secrets, you are getting the secrets wrong!

Let me give you some advice. Posting on a fan forum is not a good way to keep a secret …

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
nah Stone Roses.

Look up the Internet!
Just did, dunno what internet you were looking at but Brian May is lead guitar for Queen.
Stone Roses. Ian Brown.John Squire. Mani. Alan Wren. Pete Garner. Aziz Ibrahim. Robbie Maddix. Simon Wolstencroft. Andy Cousins. Nigel Ipinson. Rob Hampson.
Maybe ya need to buy a new Googly thingo.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
But you announced it was Matthews yesterday?

Not only are you not keeping secrets, you are getting the secrets wrong!

Let me give you some advice. Posting on a fan forum is not a good way to keep a secret …
Worked well so far