Schulz, Peterson, Raines and JON | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Schulz, Peterson, Raines and JON

Matiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 27, 2008
Melbourne
As you know these players were offloaded at the end of last season. Peterson has been named for the Hawks and Jay for the Power.
JON of course only rookie listed, probably because of that unfortunate disability...

Which one if any will bite us in the butt hardest?

Peterson if any...

If he can keep his *smile* together off field, he's pretty much the only untried, untested player of that group.

The rest are average at best. They might get a few games here and there, but they won't do anything worthwhile.

I think if he can get interested Schulz will be a handy player for port. However I wouldn't say that is biting us on the bum 'cos he was next to useless at Punt road

Matiger said:
As you know these players were offloaded at the end of last season. Peterson has been named for the Hawks and Jay for the Power.
JON of course only rookie listed, probably because of that unfortunate disability...

I really don't give a sh!te.

Matiger said:

Possibly Raines & Peterson

seriously, if we are going to improve we need to upsell from that motly lot...at best they will be on the fringes, all had their chances at tigerland to cement a spot , NONE did

BillyJean17 said:
seriously, if we are going to improve we need to upsell from that motly lot...at best they will be on the fringes, all had their chances at tigerland to cement a spot , NONE did

Yep none of them are going to make it, or if they do, have any serious impact, or are they type of players that can't be found again and again and again. Peterson is the only one who maybe wasn't given the proper chance but he did apparently have attitude issues.

I will be watching them with interest in another football club structure - if they improve it will confirm a few suspicions I have.

Actually, must say Peterson is looking very good. 15 touches a goal, bit of a magic to HT. Must've just been a commitment thing cause he seems to have a fair bit of talent.

I don't expect the others to do much then what we already know though. They might look a bit better in better systems with better players around them but at the end of the day they're all ordinary players.

Phar Ace said:
I will be watching them with interest in another football club structure - if they improve it will confirm a few suspicions I have.

Tell us about them.

Peterson playing well just proves what Wallace was for the umpteenth time.

Barnzy said:
I don't expect the others to do much then what we already know though. They might look a bit better in better systems with better players around them but at the end of the day they're all ordinary players.

Totally agree. Peterson is the only query and it is still a bit of a mystery why he was only given one year where we tend to hang on to players for a lot longer even when it's obvious they won't make it (JON, Krakouer etc.)

We've seen what the others can do; no sleep should be lost over them.

Ridley said:
Totally agree. Peterson is the only query and it is still a bit of a mystery why he was only given one year where we tend to hang on to players for a lot longer even when it's obvious they won't make it (JON, Krakouer etc.)

We've seen what the others can do; no sleep should be lost over them.

With respect Riddles, that seems more like a comment based on a "we can do no wrong". You seem convinced responsibility lays at the feet of the players only then.

IMO if any or all of these players establish themselves at another team and performing well past what they did here.

It shows it is the club with the issue.

Development - we have lacked it for years.