Round 9 - other games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 - other games.

I just hope Malthouse goes all out and trades away all their draft picks over the next two years to top up with recycled players.

They'll come close every year, but not win anything and at the end it will just leave Buckley with a bigger white elephant than GWS. A team of average players, all playing above themselves for a great coach, with that great coach gone and no quality youth to replace them with.

GoodOne said:
Their good is good but their bad is very bad. Except for Thomas, reckon he's the most overrated player around.
Thomas has been good this year. Provided tons of run and carry.

Hot and humid in Darwin tonight - reckon Port's boys will have suffered! Apparently we have them next week. Maybe gives us half a chance, unfortunately it is in Adelaide.

Djevv said:
Hot and humid in Darwin tonight - reckon Port's boys will have suffered! Apparently we have them next week. Maybe gives us half a chance, unfortunately it is in Adelaide.

I thought the Saussies would be used to heat and humidity more than a Vic team would.

And Brisbane, 5 losses in a row now. Wonder how long before Voss starts feeling the pinch.

GoodOne said:
And Brisbane, 5 losses in a row now. Wonder how long before Voss starts feeling the pinch.
he went for the quick fix,he'd be pretty nervous at the minute.

willo said:
It'd be pick 17

Yeah they say it is a bad time to be bottoming out but it is even worse if you are a mid table team heading south. 17 instead of 8 is far worse than 4 instead of 1.

Brodders17 said:
Mmmm, Buddy kicked 5. The blues needed someone who could stop him. They could have done with Mcguane.

McGuane for Kreuzer sounds like a fair swap to me

Spanish Prisoner said:
Agreed he was awesome. Why can't our players show such improvement!
Because they don't play along side such classy mature players who are all well drilled in their role

Watching that Collingwood Vs Geelong game on the telly - though I dispise the magpoops as much as the next PREer - the thing I really noticed was the roar of the Collingwood crowd when they were up and about towards the end of the 2nd quarter. As far as I can tell that was one of the louder crowds I've heard on TV. Though it's possible that the Collingwood worshiping media did crank up the microphones a bit to enhance it.

I can only look on with envy. Can't wait until we are up and about. Hopefully one day I can hear the Tiger army in that sort of voice. I do remember as a kid watching the Richmond V Essendon semi final in 1995, that may have gone close.

Panthera Tigris said:
Watching that Collingwood Vs Geelong game on the telly - though I dispise the magpoops as much as the next PREer - the thing I really noticed was the roar of the Collingwood crowd when they were up and about towards the end of the 2nd quarter. As far as I can tell that was one of the louder crowds I've heard on TV. Though it's possible that the Collingwood worshiping media did crank up the microphones a bit to enhance it.

I can only look on with envy. Can't wait until we are up and about. Hopefully one day I can hear the Tiger army in that sort of voice. I do remember as a kid watching the Richmond V Essendon semi final in 1995, that may have gone close.

Are you the Panthera twin ?

I've sacrificed myself to a lot of games against Collingwood and I'll admit they have the loudest crowd.

TigerForce said:
Are you the Panthera twin ?

I've sacrificed myself to a lot of games against Collingwood and I'll admit they have the loudest crowd.

Ferals can be pretty loud.