Round 9 - other games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 - other games.

Geelong are just an amazing team, their supporters are so fortunate to be able to witness such a great team smash sides each and every week. Their winning record over the past 3 or or so years is amazing. If we ever achieve half of what they have I will die a happy man. Onto their 3rd flag in 4 years this year if all goes their way.

DragaTheCro said:
Ahhh what a great game game to watch. And seeing Malthouse's filthy expressions all night. Like a dog chewing a wasp.
Haaargh! When MnM walked onto the ground at three quarter time after the Cats had just torn all the Scums hard work to bits I was sure Dids, Davis n Daisy musta parked a hot nuggy on his tongue.
Poor old Mick was filthy with a capital F.
Had to laugh when one of the pea brained commentators just after the match finished suggested Scumwood would have been much better off with Medhurst in the side and may have been a winning chance.

interesting to hear that I think Varcoe (who I rate as just an ordinary footballer) before last night had played in 59 games for 53 wins...now 60 for 54.....that's an amazing record

Barkdog said:
interesting to hear that I think Varcoe (who I rate as just an ordinary footballer) before last night had played in 59 games for 53 wins...now 60 for 54.....that's an amazing record

Varcoe has improved a lot last season and this season.

Did anyone sight Leon Davis last night?
Talk about going AWOL when theres a big game and we think weve got some duds.

i live in geelong and have waited forever for them to be below us for an extended period, and always hope they get floged, bloody collingwood got beat fairly easy, so lost more dollars on this match

btoz_01 said:
Did anyone sight Leon Davis last night?
Talk about going AWOL when theres a big game and we think weve got some duds.

At least we are smart enough to call our duds duds. They call their duds superstars! Didak, Davis, Daisy, sh!t

tbartiger said:
At least we are smart enough to call our duds duds. They call their duds superstars! Didak, Davis, Daisy, sh!t

Their good is good but their bad is very bad. Except for Thomas, reckon he's the most overrated player around.

So much irrational hate for Collingwood around here.

Collingwood are a good side but not good enough to mix it with Geelong yet. Missed too many opportunities and the cats made them pay just like Brisbane used to do. Collingwood are actually rather unlucky to come up against two of the best teams of the modern era, or any era for that matter.

Geelong are awesome.

tbartiger said:

didak is a star mate. the other 2 are *smile* at best

DragaTheCro said:
Ahhh what a great game game to watch. And seeing Malthouse's filthy expressions all night. Like a dog chewing a wasp.

And they just had to show McChins and that *smile* Joffa when all was lost.

Tiges67 said:
Hall went absolutely nuts, it was hilarious. ;D

He went nuts for good reason. Thompson is *smile*wit (and got reported as well), a few of the other North players are *smile*wits as well, cheap shots all over the place.

For the first time since these bumwipers went to Sydney, the Swans got hammered by the umpires.

Wonder what's cooking at the AFL?