Round 9 - other games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 - other games.

Jack said:
Carn the Cats

The Pies have been going a bit too well. It is starting to worry me.

2010 - RFC spoon 0 wins. Coll premiers. Can't imagine a worse year than that.
my worst nightmare

Scumwood have proven tonight what chokers they are in big games. They had numerous chances in the 3rd Q to run away from Geelong but squandered them.

Pathetic last Q by Coll. They are 4 goals down FFS!! Playing like StK zoning everywhere, but without the tackling. Premiers my fat arse!

ToraToraTora said:
Pathetic last Q by Coll. They are 4 goals down FFS!! Playing like StK zoning everywhere, but without the tackling. Premiers my fat arse!

Overperforming hacks.

Thank christ. Geelong was handing the game to them at one stage. Interesting stat. Out of the 6 goals Collingwood kicked, 3 were in the first minute of a quarter, and 2 were in the last 2 minutes of a quarter. Rest of the time they kicked just 1 goal.

Once again a classic finals type performance by Didak,Thomas and Davis.
I reckon Jake king should get straight onto the phone to Didak and congratulate him on yet another sterling performance against quality opposition

thankyou cats!! i recon i would leave the country if scumwood had won . looking at the crowd on the telly there was a sign didak is a superstar, god their ferral supporters love overating their players.

And just by the way, how good is Bartel ? My fave player in the comp well ahead of Jake King.

mexican_radio said:
well done to the cats tonight. I reckon they have a few average guys who are damn lucky to be playing with a core of champs.

They have more champs and less average guys than every other team I say.

TigerForce said:
OK, I'll come out of the closet and admit that I put money at $7.50 on the Pies to win by 40+ tonight.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Ahhh what a great game game to watch. And seeing Malthouse's filthy expressions all night. Like a dog chewing a wasp.