Round 9 - other games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 9 - other games.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
OK, I'll come out of the closet and admit that I put money at $7.50 on the Pies to win by 40+ tonight.

TigerForce said:
OK, I'll come out of the closet and admit that I put money at $7.50 on the Pies to win by 40+ tonight.

I feel dirty just reading that.

TigerForce said:

Aker was right, you should have stayed in the closet.

Good luck.

Pods could have a field day with Presti still out. Hopefully for your sake he doesn't.

Personally I am hoping Cats bury Collingwood and stop this stupid talk about premierships.

Barnzy said:
Good luck.

Pods could have a field day with Presti still out. Hopefully for your sake he doesn't.

He's performed well this year, but I'd say that j-pod is getting overrated playing alongside premiership players.

TigerForce said:
He's performed well this year, but I'd say that j-pod is getting overrated playing alongside premiership players.

Has performed unbelievably well. Actually looks like his presence has helped get the best out of Mooney and Hawkins. They've definitely added another strength to their overall balance, Geelong. Have always thought their key forward setup was a little lacking. They will be a formidable team come finals (barring injuries).

GoodOne said:
Has performed unbelievably well. Actually looks like his presence has helped get the best out of Mooney and Hawkins. They've definitely added another strength to their overall balance, Geelong. Have always thought their key forward setup was a little lacking. They will be a formidable team come finals (barring injuries).

Funny how things work. I had a thought of us picking him up in the draft or rookie draft as Richo was near the end, but as a late 20something, we sure would've made the wrong pick with our rebuilding policies now.

Maybe with us he wouldn't be as good as he's now playing with premiership players. Who knows.

TigerForce said:

I hope, and strongly suspect, you've done your dosh. Go Cats!

Carn the Cats

The Pies have been going a bit too well. It is starting to worry me.

2010 - RFC spoon 0 wins. Coll premiers. Can't imagine a worse year than that.

GoodOne said:
Personally I am hoping Cats bury Collingwood and stop this stupid talk about premierships.

No, too early in the season for Collingwood to get a jolt back to reality Goody. I prefer it as far as possible into the season. Hurts more.

Where is Better Homes and Gardens?

Tonight's the night 7 needs to look at comparative ratings instead of comparing BHAG with a delayed telecast.