Round 8-The other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 8-The other games

Tigers of Old said:
Well they've lost their last four. Fev's struggling and the Blues thriving.
Might be the Bears week to cop some scrutiny.
After the Lions beat the Doggies they looked the real deal,now they'll struggle to make the 8

Tigers of Old said:
Well they've lost their last four. Fev's struggling and the Blues thriving.
Might be the Bears week to cop some scrutiny.

The recruiting will have to questioned now. Fev was a disgrace last night. Compare his effort to Brown's who is apparently struggling with injury as well.

Out all the recruits only Maguire has come on. He looks to have dropped some size and appears to be moving well.

Tigers of Old said:
Has shown a bit but he's not NikNat.

More to the point he's no Michael Hurley. If the Demons wanted a KPP Hurley was the one they missed out on. While Watts is still young and undeveloped I think its fairly obvious he's not a No. 1 pick. Top 10 still but not 1.

tigers80 said:
lets see how much heat Voss gets from the media scrum...not much most of them love him...

I actually think Voss is a pretty good coach he's just a bad List Mgr, similar to Frawley. Mind boggling that in this day and age someone still thinks they can build a team of rejects and be a premiership chance, even more mind boggling that the club just sat back and let him hamstring their future like that.

feisty tige said:
Don't ask me why I was looking but Cleve...

I know it is only the Qld league but...

Should have stopped there. We can't infer anything from a low level comp like that.

saints getting beaten by the bummers. they are down by 13pts at three quarter time and look to have more run and pace.

mexican_radio said:
well well, Essendun has defeated the saints, not sure what that means for us next week. But I kinda like the idea that attacking sides can beat negative gameplans.

Hopefully means they will let their guard down next week.