Round 8 Changes v Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 8 Changes v Hawks

Cotchin/Lids said:
In: Griffiths (if fit) Foley, Cousins, Morton
Out: Polo, White, Astbury (rest), Tambling

Moore Thursfield Newman
Lids Mc Guane Tuck
Martin Jackson Cousins
Edwards Riewolt Morton
Polak Griffiths Nahas
Vickery Cotchin Foley
Webberly, Nason, Rance,Collins

Fwd line will stretch the Hawks already depleted defense
No need for another ruck
I like the look of this team. However I can't see Morton getting back in this week, based on what I have read on this site about his VFL form.

MB78 said:
I like the look of this team. However I can't see Morton getting back in this week, based on what I have read on this site about his VFL form.

Morton was one of the few who played well pre season against the Hawks, and he loves taking speckies over his brother, I would give him a run if his brother is playing.

Tigers of Old said:
Buddy & Mitchell back for the Hawks and Burgoyne set to make his debut.

Doesn't this speak volumes about what other clubs think about Richmond Burgoyne comes back straight into a game against us anyone else he would be coming back at Box Hill.

I don't care who's in the side...isn't it just awesome to be going to the football again in Melbourne!!

I don't give a stuff if it's 3 degrees and bucketing down.
It's still going to be a beautiful thing.

God Bless the 'G'.
God Bless the RFC. :hearton

brigadiertiger said:
Doesn't this speak volumes about what other clubs think about Richmond Burgoyne comes back straight into a game against us anyone else he would be coming back at Box Hill.

Don't think so. Hawthorn have been performing appallingly. I reckon they'd want to get Burgoyne in as soon as possible regardless of who they were playing.

Are people including Nathan aware if he's available or is it wishful thinking? He pulled up very sore after the Geelong game. I hope we manage him very carefully to avoid his injury flaring up again and would hate to see him rushed in.

cant have that many smalls tin the team at once..edwards, nason,tambling and nahas..

out.. tambling white polo..and ?
in cuz(FOLEY IF POSSIBLE) BROWNE..post...morton

Out Rance Mcguane White Collins :-\ Polo

In Post Foley Cousins Browne King :)

lamb22 said:
Out Rance Mcguane White Collins Polo

In Post Foley Cousins Browne King :)

Surely you just...

Collins out for King...

Must be a joke...

Barnzy said:
Surely you just...

Collins out for King...

Must be a joke...

Dont call me Shirley.

Collins is the future but I think Kingy is the man for the present - run with role with Mitchell. If we go small Collins stays and Browne waits.

Out: Astbury (talented but needs time in and out of side), Polo, Rance
In: Post, Cousins, Morton

Out: Polo, White, Astbury, Rance

In: Morton, Foley ( if fit) Cousins and Symmo/Browne

I know Morton didn't have the best game for Coburg (by all accounts) but the Hawks defence is garbage and it could be his/our big chance to kick a winning score. And Id hope that Symmo/Browne and TV could take it up to their ruck stocks.

Tigers of Old said:
No point in persevering with players who definitely won't be here beyond this year IMO.
Let's have a look at the ranga.
Someone made a point on another website that Gus has always been poor in couburg, but seems to play better in the 1s. I think that's a fair call and he might as well be given a chance before we cut him. If they weren't going to play him, why keep him?