Round 8 Changes v Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 8 Changes v Hawks

get browne or gus in. i dont care how *smile* they have been and 2 more talls. gourdis and post will do

white polo and rance out

LidsBling&Cotch said:
get browne or gus in. i dont care how sh!t they have been and 2 more talls. gourdis and post will do

white polo and rance out
Great idea to get Gourdis in.........ahhhh hang on, we can't because thwe wise heads at Tigerland wasted their 2 spots on Polak and Roberts!!! ::) ::)

I reckon even if the Coburg reserves were put in we would hardly see a difference from what is on show at the moment.

In Morton, Graham or Browne, Cousins & Foley
Out White, Polo (suspended), Astbury, Nason needs a break

Out: Tambling, White ( we know what they have and it ain't good enough) Polo (susp)
In: Browne (2 nd ruck), Foley, Cousins

frawleyudud said:
Great idea to get Gourdis in.........ahhhh hang on, we can't because thwe wise heads at Tigerland wasted their 2 spots on Polak and Roberts!!! ::) ::)

I reckon even if the Coburg reserves were put in we would hardly see a difference from what is on show at the moment.
Damn it! I was hoping they`d bring Gourdis in this week.

Can we elevate him somehow?
Or do we have to wait until next year?

Out: Polo (susp) Tambling Tuck Astbury In : Foley Cousins Browne Morton

MrRuss said:
out Richmond Tigers

In Upwey Tecoma Tigers

Upwey have a ruckman, CHB and CHF!!! Midfield hits targets and the forwards kick goals. Cant do any worse

MrRuss said:
Upwey have a ruckman, CHB and CHF!!! Midfield hits targets and the forwards kick goals. Cant do any worse
in Balwyn Tigers and they go alright too

astbury must stay in and learn ditto post. goo must come in and contin. we gotta develop our kids in the AFL, thats wat we drafted them for. none of this protect our poor young kiddies in the vfl. ur either good enough and will develop or ur not.
l
l