Round 4-The other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 4-The other games

Col.W.Kurtz said:
Without wanting to pick on poor old Newy too much, I'd rather have Jobe as club capitan than a okish HBF

Agree - at least he gets in and under and does the dirty work.

His disposal is terrible though. Jobe is nothing more than a good average player.

Tigers of Old said:
Wouldn't go so far as unbelievable but a fine third forward. He was certainly a good foil for Buddy & Roughy.
The Hawks miss him but he misses those class talls at the Dons a heck of a lot more.

Before Buddy and Roughhead were doing their thing Williams was Hawthorns's forward line. 63 goals in 2005 and 60 in 2006. Guess it did help to have those guys as decoys even though they werent doing alot at that stage. Still he seems a shadow of his former self.

Suprised the dons traded for Williams, the fact his knees were shot was widely circulated 2 years ago. No cartilage/bone on bone or something along those lines.

Tigers of Old said:
Wouldn't go so far as unbelievable but a fine third forward. He was certainly a good foil for Buddy & Roughy.
The Hawks miss him but he misses those class talls at the Dons a heck of a lot more.

Knees are gone. Has lost pace because of it.
Was a great little player

thejinx said:
Agree - at least he gets in and under and does the dirty work.

His disposal is terrible though. Jobe is nothing more than a good average player.

True, but he's would still be our best midfielder if he played for us (until Chimp and Dusty grow up)

Col.W.Kurtz said:
True, but he's would still be our best midfielder if he played for us (until Chimp and Dusty grow up)

Disagree. I would pick Deledio ahead of him. Possibly a fit Foley too.

Crows getting spanked by Carlscum. Looks like the wheels are falling off in Adelaide.

IrockZ said:
34 Touches, 7 Clearances, Most Supercoach points in the game.

Did you watch a different game?

He was *smile*,
Why concentrate on possessions and D.D points, his game style reminds me of the late 80's, fat and slow midfielders that cant kick

Gee, adelaide look like they've lost the plot. Carlscum by 33 points coming up to half time. There will be a riot down at AAMI stadium if they go zip and four.

Tubytiger said:
Gee, adelaide look like they've lost the plot. Carlscum by 33 points coming up to half time. There will be a riot down at AAMI stadium if they go zip and four.
Another tip l'll get wrong

Tigers of Old said:
Disagree. I would pick Deledio ahead of him. Possibly a fit Foley too.

Crows getting spanked by Carlscum. Looks like the wheels are falling off in Adelaide.

You reckon Lids is a midfielder?

GoodOne said:
Brett Kirk, 15 tackles. Thats more than some Tigers get in a year.

Ha! So true...

Adelaide are in serious trouble. It's not like they've cut back this year either. Neil Craig has been there since mid 2004, so there will be some questions marks with him too.

zippadeee said:
He was sh!t,
Why concentrate on possessions and D.D points, his game style reminds me of the late 80's, fat and slow midfielders that cant kick

I guess McMahon types are more your style then ::)

Adelaide are still haunted by last years final against Collingwood, they haven't played good football since half way through that game.
Neil Graig needs to take something from an ex adelaide coach and *smile* off the old players; eg: Mcleod, goodwin, thompson, edwards toooo old. GAME OVER

Hawks v Scumwood will be interesting tonight. Picked the scum but would be happy with hawkers getting up.

Just on a sidenote, Bailey on Before the game tonight seems like a fairly funny guy whilst away from the fray. Hope we belt the hell out of them tomorrow though.

Tigers of Old said:
At the risk of being shot down by the masses, yes.

Fair enough, but he's certainly not an inside mid, Jobe would easily be better than the best current inside mid on our list