Round 4-The other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 4-The other games

That Spanger is a bit of a Spanger in that backline. Very slow when he get the ball, poor skills. We should recruit him.

I watched last weeks game, North against west coast and i thought west coast were worse then us, but tonites game the bumbers are an exact replica of us.. knighter looks like he might be burnt by these useless bunch of footballers

Barnzy said:
Yeah. Sometimes I think the hype is going too far but watching some of the stuff he does and the dominance over a game he can have already for a 2nd year ruckman is amazing. :eek:

I can't remember another player, especially this young, where almost every one of his possessions makes something happen. Gary Ablett snr maybe, maybe others like Carmen I guess, who I'm just old enough to remember. Even Franklin doesn't have what Nicnat has.

Absolutely shocking game tonight, shocking. Worse than anything we have dished up. Turnover galore. If we can get Foley back up and running on top of Deledio, Cotchin, Martin we're seriously a good chance to win a few games. Some terrible teams around.

SCOOP said:
Good luck to this kid, I was a wrap for him last year. Shattered we didn't grab him in the rookie.

Gee Trav Collyer looks the goods. Will be a player, same with Melksham.

Pressure will be huge on Knights if they get rolled here.

Yes Melksham will be, not sure of Colyer to be honest Scoop.

Very small & light, not clean on tonights performance. Maybe still adjusting to the pace though.

Barnzy said:
Yeah. Sometimes I think the hype is going too far but watching some of the stuff he does and the dominance over a game he can have already for a 2nd year ruckman is amazing. :eek:
On the radio they're carry on like he's Jesus reborn. Lot of hype around that's for sure.

Tubytiger said:
Jo Beth Watson is one hell of a overated player.

34 Touches, 7 Clearances, Most Supercoach points in the game.

Did you watch a different game?

IrockZ said:
34 Touches, 7 Clearances, Most Supercoach points in the game.

Did you watch a different game?

No - watched the whole game. Effective rating of 53% if the want to get into stats. It's not how much you get the ball it's what you do with it when you get the thing. I think we all know about that being tiger supporters...

Tubytiger said:
No - watched the whole game. Effective rating of 53% if the want to get into stats. It's not how much you get the ball it's what you do with it when you get the thing. I think we all know about that being tiger supporters...

Watson - 64% disposal efficiency, 20 contested possessions, 8 clearances, 6 1%ers, only 1 error. He's certainly doesnt have the silkiest disposal but stood out in the Essendon team last night. Most don't class Watson as an elite player, so dont really think he's over-rated.

Whats the go with Mark Williams. He was an unbelievable player at Hawthorn at one stage.

GoodOne said:
Whats the go with Mark Williams. He was an unbelievable player at Hawthorn at one stage.

Wouldn't go so far as unbelievable but a fine third forward. He was certainly a good foil for Buddy & Roughy.
The Hawks miss him but he misses those class talls at the Dons a heck of a lot more.

GoodOne said:
Watson - 64% disposal efficiency, 20 contested possessions, 8 clearances, 6 1%ers, only 1 error. He's certainly doesnt have the silkiest disposal but stood out in the Essendon team last night. Most don't class Watson as an elite player, so dont really think he's over-rated.

Spot on.

GoodOne said:

That he's considered their best is indicative of their current plight.

Tigers of Old said:
That he's considered their best is indicative of their current plight.
Without wanting to pick on poor old Newy too much, I'd rather have Jobe as club capitan than a okish HBF