Round 4-The other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 4-The other games

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne
West Coast v Bombers about to kick off.Have tipped the Bombers but not with much confidence.

tannerztigers said:
My eyes lit up when I saw the Eagles $2.70 to lead at every change. Happy I took it so far.

Yeah, not bad odds. West Coast play so much better at Subi.

SCOOP said:
Simon White - Subico. Versatile tall who generally plays down back, in which his closing speed makes him a headache for leading forwards. Can go forward and kick goals at crucial stages. Great leap and is strong overhead. 190cm 88kg. Another tall runner.

A guy who I know who watches WA footy rates this boy very highly, says he could easily be a Craig Bolton type.

This late in the draft I would be looking for some types that can play pretty quickly and fill a need.

Good luck to this kid, I was a wrap for him last year. Shattered we didn't grab him in the rookie.

Gee Trav Collyer looks the goods. Will be a player, same with Melksham.

Pressure will be huge on Knights if they get rolled here.

GoodOne said:
Man this Natanui is great to watch

Yeah. Sometimes I think the hype is going too far but watching some of the stuff he does and the dominance over a game he can have already for a 2nd year ruckman is amazing. :eek:

What a *smile* game!!
Jobe Watson is Daniel Jackson's brother cant kick
Gumberton is a dud
Essendon is slightly better then us,

The AFl has to put the best game on fridey nites, this is sooooo boring im watching SBS...

Hasnt been that bad. I was bemused however during the week. The Bombers were talking like their season was back on track after their win against the Blues. Collingwood and Hawthorn next two games. They could conceivably be 1 and 5 after 6 games and I dont think 10 wins will get them in the finals again.

zippadeee said:
What a sh!t game!!
Jobe Watson is Daniel Jackson's brother cant kick
Gumberton is a dud
Essendon is slightly better then us,

The AFl has to put the best game on fridey nites, this is sooooo boring im watching SBS...

Jo Beth Watson is one hell of a overated player.

If wallace had a real plan, Natimui would've/should ve have been at punt rd.
Essendon look like us and there game plan is rotten,
Cometi keeps on saying that the bombers are badly missing stanton, yeah right!!

zippadeee said:
Cometi keeps on saying that the bombers are badly missing stanton, yeah right!!

Sure are. They're also missing Watson, Salmon, Van Der Haar, Baker...

mb64 said:
Knight's game plan is doomed to failure,defence is non-existent & like a turnstile

Hird firming as the next Bomber coach?

mb64 said:
Bombers defence is crap

Missing Lovett's run & carry & the focal points of Lloyd, Lucas this season no doubt.
I thought this was coming last season but was out by a year.

100 pointer coming up

We should never bag Chris Newman again, after tonite Jobbe Watson looks like he has concete weights glued to his legs