Round 23 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 23 - Other Games

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Crows have started like we did last night. Bruise free.

They should be on. It is a slim chance granted but if the Lions beat the Dogs and the Crows win they will get a home final. A slim chance is better than no chance which is what they have if they lose.

Am I right in saying if the Crows lose and Dogs win by plenty then it the Dogs go to 5th, Tigers 6 th.

So-

Dogs vs North at Etihad?

Tigers vs Adelaide at the G

Right?

waiting said:
Am I right in saying if the Crows lose and Dogs win by plenty then it the Dogs go to 5th, Tigers 6 th.

So-

Dogs vs North at Etihad?

Right?

Yeah.,, Adelaide are *smile*.

57-26

Cats playing good footy 31 Pts in front

Adelaide tanking since they can't get a home final unless the Dogs lose against the Lions.

Have to check and see what's happening over there as I'm listening to the Cats vs Crows game. Always knew that might happen today not only because of the farewelling of 3 Cats champs but with the Tigers winning last night and Scott's tanking the foot is slightly off with the Crows. Credit where due they are playing good footy.

48-17 Dogs in front

waiting said:

So-

Dogs vs North at Etihad?

Right?

Yep, that's right......and I'm actually starting to hope that's what happens

As it stands, the Dogs need to add another 81-0 to go ahead of us.

For every goal Brisbane scores, Dogs need about 7 points to stay ahead of the rate, e.g. 88-6, 95-12 etc.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
As it stands, the Dogs need to add another 81-0 to go ahead of us.

For every goal Brisbane scores, Dogs need about 7 points to stay ahead of the rate, e.g. 88-6, 95-12 etc.

Keep posting today pls me Hawkins

Here come the Crows, they've obviously got a wind of the Lions leading up there.

Lions 4 Pts in front

Very good games happening. Don't know which to listen. Listening to both /flicking through stations!