Round 20 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 20 other games

Lols at Boak giving away consecutive 50m penalties against GWS ...... Hope he's enjoying the season he's having :rofl

TigerTribe5 said:
Lols at Boak giving away consecutive 50m penalties against GWS ...... Hope he's enjoying the season he's having :rofl

Not just him, but the entire ShowBagfootball team.
Early trio to Dubai with Burgo :rofl

How did we lose to Melbourne? I reckon our VFL team would get close to beating them.

Poo$y taking it nice and easy.....oh well, just another aberration as he's stated 3 or 4 times when getting thrashed in his tenure with this rabble.

Could be a 200 point margin happening here.

Good thing its been a bumper snow season not too many Demons fans will be witnessing this spifflication

I know a Melbourne supporter at work who keeps telling me how happy he has been with Melbourne's progress this year. I guess their supporters have had it even harder than we have over the years.