Round 18: the 3 putt triple bogey games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18: the 3 putt triple bogey games.

Turned on the demons v bombers. Langford marks on the wing and Pickett goes to the mark and is a metre over.
Instead of showing common sense and asking him to come back a metre the umpire gives a 50.
Goal Essendon
Turned it off
It’s garbage

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Geeze the Baggers had a chance to set up the season for their own gain this week and cement a September at the MCG.

Still can but today was the day to frank themselves and stamp their authority as a serious contender.

Reactions: 1 users
I didn't watch the match but from the report, it looks like the Roos are going to fight us for the wooden spoon
They've been up for weeks so not surprised the ladder leaders pounded them. They have Carl at Marvel next week so won't win that,then Cats (no) then the FOS Cup.

This season is wide open. Even though the swans are 3 games clear they still have to win a grand final on the MCG and they don’t play well there.
To me the wild card is Brisbane and if they can get to top 4 the Giants.
Even through Blues bloke is having a night of pessimism I wouldn’t be writing them off. Any team with 2 top class key forwards is a chance in a final imo.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm wondering where are the wonderful big scoring increases that Steve Hockings rule changes promised ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Turned on the demons v bombers. Langford marks on the wing and Pickett goes to the mark and is a metre over.
Instead of showing common sense and asking him to come back a metre the umpire gives a 50.
Goal Essendon
Turned it off
It’s garbage
Ump probably mistook him for Marlion and instinct kicked in to pay a 50 against him

Reactions: 1 user
Geelongs fixture.
Not bad for a team that finished 1 position higher then us. This is there last 5 games.
Hocking has mates in the jointScreenshot_20240713_213226_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
Carlton were carrying a touch too much against us and haven't won a game since.
Besides that 7 goal burst in the 3rd, they struggled to put us away.
Voss isn't much chop. Once a dud coach always a dud coach. He has a top 4 team on paper but they struggle, they aren't convincing

Carlton were carrying a touch too much against us and haven't won a game since.
Besides that 7 goal burst in the 3rd, they struggled to put us away.
Voss isn't much chop. Once a dud coach always a dud coach. He has a top 4 team on paper but they struggle, they aren't convincing
This why he needs a contract extension.