Round 18: the 3 putt triple bogey games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 18: the 3 putt triple bogey games.

But ...but... I was told Arsendon were the real deal ?

And last year..and the year before that...and the year before that.... and the year...

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Aints more scared of mud and rain than the Bummers. They love their bouncy, dry, bruise-free Dump.

Reactions: 1 user
It makes the weekend better when the filth (pies), the scum (blues) and the dumb (Ess) all lose.

Reactions: 8 users
Good win Melbourne. Didn't let up all night. If they can keep that up, and thats a big if, they could go close. Rivers has stepped up. Some sublime plays from Pickett.

Turned on the demons v bombers. Langford marks on the wing and Pickett goes to the mark and is a metre over.
Instead of showing common sense and asking him to come back a metre the umpire gives a 50.
Goal Essendon
Turned it off
It’s garbage
The question must be asked. Do some of the indigenous boys, like Pickett and Shai Bolton, get much harsher treatment than many other players?
It's looking quite discriminating to me - these guys do not get the generous warnings like other players. I believe I have seen some other players being asked 2/3 times to come back some metres i.e. 2 or 3 chances.

Reactions: 1 users
I still hold hopes for Pies, Bombers, Blues all missing out on the 8.
At least my hopes can't be grandly dashed if that happens. I'd rather miss the eight than get there and make up the numbers anyway.

The question must be asked. Do some of the indigenous boys, like Pickett and Shai Bolton, get much harsher treatment than many other players?
It's looking quite discriminating to me - these guys do not get the generous warnings like other players. I believe I have seen some other players being asked 2/3 times to come back some metres i.e. 2 or 3 chances.
I don’t think so Leon.

Umpires don’t discriminate in their stupidity

There's no way Adams stays in when Mills & Parker are back.
unless Longmire wants to add to his 3 losing GF record