Round 17: the sweaty hemorrhoid games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17: the sweaty hemorrhoid games.

Daicos Daicos Daicos. Ffs.

Hyperbolic commentary irritates the crap out of me. I’m all for waxing lyrical when a star of the game does something extraordinary, but repeatedly losing ones *smile* over mundane footy acts is not only embarrassing, but cheapens all the truly exceptional stuff that happens.
How about the little skip one way then the other. Lolz.

Reactions: 1 user
Good game between two absolute suckhole clubs. Caddy looks good. Very nice mover.

Bombers a chance to pinch this. If you're ever torn between who to barrack for in these matches, barrack for the team whose win would inflict the bigger disaster on the other. And for me, an Essendon win would spell disaster for Collingwood.

Reactions: 4 users
Daicos Daicos Daicos. Ffs.

Hyperbolic commentary irritates the crap out of me. I’m all for waxing lyrical when a star of the game does something extraordinary, but repeatedly losing ones *smile* over mundane footy acts is not only embarrassing, but cheapens all the truly exceptional stuff that happens.
BT is hyperbole. Don't need a Daicos playing.

Nothing more stupid than corraling Dicky Naicos. Run straight into him!!
He got caught twice against us in his first year and went out of the game.
If you bring him to ground or hit him he tends to stay away from the contests.
Essendon are sooo shiitt, the can't beat a Collingwood team with 6 duds in it.
Krueger Frampton Dean Foreshin Elliott Markov and Lipinski

Bombers a chance to pinch this. If you're ever torn between who to barrack for in these matches, barrack for the team whose win would inflict the bigger disaster on the other. And for me, an Essendon win would spell disaster for Collingwood.
Need a little bit of doubt to build.

No stress, I think both will implode to the end of the season. Pies no chance this year of competing realistically for another premiership. Dons I'd love to see them lose another final but they are so lucky to be in the 8 as it is.

No stress, I think both will implode to the end of the season. Pies no chance this year of competing realistically for another premiership. Dons I'd love to see them lose another final but they are so lucky to be in the 8 as it is.
It’s an interesting one. Do we want the Bombers to implode and miss the eight completely? Or make the finals and lose yet again and extend their 20 year finals win drought? Or even make top 4 and go out in straight sets?

So many tempting choices.

Disagree about a Scumwood. Reckon they are in this season up to the eyeballs and one of only 3 teams that can win the flag.

It’s an interesting one. Do we want the Bombers to implode and miss the eight completely? Or make the finals and lose yet again and extend their 20 year finals win drought? Or even make top 4 and go out in straight sets?

So many tempting choices.

Disagree about a Scumwood. Reckon they are in this season up to the eyeballs and one of only 3 teams that can win the flag.
I know too many options. I reckon Pies 50-50 to make the 8 even after this game. Cats, Hawks, Blues, Swans, Brisbane all danger games for them. Have a poor percentage relative to 4 teams below them.

Just a natural forward. I don’t care we missed out on anyone else last year but this one would have fixed up one piece of our puzzle.
Said at the time, we couldn’t trade this years first to get back in for him all the same.

Look every bit the Nick Reiwoldt type.

Reactions: 1 users