Round 17: the sweaty hemorrhoid games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17: the sweaty hemorrhoid games.

Daicos Daicos Daicos. Ffs.

Hyperbolic commentary irritates the crap out of me. I’m all for waxing lyrical when a star of the game does something extraordinary, but repeatedly losing ones *smile* over mundane footy acts is not only embarrassing, but cheapens all the truly exceptional stuff that happens.

Reactions: 1 users
Again!! Marcy Door ran too far with the dumb flog just watching.

Reactions: 1 user
That *** moron BT.

Someone tell him it's not "Dahrem".

Ffs. Can we just *** this dud off once and for all.

Reactions: 1 users
Have good look at Caddy peeps, it's what Gray is gonna be, but better.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Daicos Daicos Daicos. Ffs.

Hyperbolic commentary irritates the crap out of me. I’m all for waxing lyrical when a star of the game does something extraordinary, but repeatedly losing ones *smile* over mundane footy acts is not only embarrassing, but cheapens all the truly exceptional stuff that happens.
Can't remember who it was, but one commentator absolutely creamed themselves a few weeks ago as he shook hands with a North player after the game when the Pies rolled them from 54 down.

Bummers need to wake up and concentrate. Stay in touch and run these Skunks ragged.