Round 17 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 17 - the other games

Most Over rated player to ever play the game.
At least tonight he took 2 marks to add to his 7 for the year.

I stiil can't believe the low number of marks. I think his time is near. 30yo now. Overall has had a poor season.

Geez Brad Hill is a spud. Saints don't deserve to play finals after that.

Reactions: 2 users
Even the draw against Collingwood means *smile* because our percentage on its own is good.

Two deliberate oob I didn’t think either was there. Two free kicks so close to goal they couldn’t miss. One clear mark that wasn’t paid. They got themselves back in front so imho they only fell short with those ridiculous frees and unpaid Mark. Well done umpires. - great game.

yeah that chain of decisions was bad. 2 DOOB that were not there in a row allowed WC to waltz down the ground., then a HTB all day long against WC in their fwd line not paid. At that point I thought geez saint K are up against it.

Reactions: 1 user
I stiil can't believe the low number of marks. I think his time is near. 30yo now. Overall has had a poor season.

He is the only player i know off that the media never ever highlight this stat.
Healy pulls off at hits outs and score involvements.
How about the 2nd most fundamental part of the game? Marking???

Yeah I think that umpire at the Weagles end either straight out was cheating or had some margin or line bet going. (Or both)

Reactions: 2 users
Two deliberate oob I didn’t think either was there. Two free kicks so close to goal they couldn’t miss. One clear mark that wasn’t paid. They got themselves back in front so imho they only fell short with those ridiculous frees and unpaid Mark. Well done umpires. - great game.
21 seconds to go, have a look at it on Kayo, Tim Kelly does his first legitimate handball for the night! I hope it gets celebrated in the WC coaches review. Well done Tim

We lose tommorow night.
Cant see us beating Port at AO the umpires will destroy us.
The club/Hardwick knew the season was reduced, we started like *smile* dropping games to dud sides like Stkilda & Hawthorn and this will cost us.

The Collingwood draw is the killer we were never in the other 2 games.

Jack couldnt kick 30 m FFS even poorly to at least get 1 point ..............................then the GWS game where all we did was kick F#@#$@^@ points.

They were the body blows those 2.

Reactions: 3 users
Are stkilda the only team in the last 100 years of this game, that can have all the momentum in the last qtr's but still find a way to not win.
Same as the 2010 GF. All the momentum with 7 minutes to go but again found a way not to win.
The club should mergre

Reactions: 1 user
Ha Ha. I just got a bolt of confidence. Big game promo, J Brown with the deep big nads voice, , Danger v Dusty, Hawkins V Lynchy, fair enough, next is Shai Bolton, V wait for it, Mitch Duncan!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Ha ha ha ha.

When you base your whole view of football around stats I can understand why you don’t rate Nic Nat. Although he is a centre clearance beast, maybe the most important centre square player in football.

Reactions: 1 users