Round 16 Tiges V Bullants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16 Tiges V Bullants

2s winning very comfortably and people still putting Dow over the flames ... fmd ... :rolleyes:
Dow not in ten best today, has no strength in packs and kicking is pathetic. Wilson is twice the player in packs, Garner three times better.

A very depleted Tiger team has a huge win and people are bitching and moaning.

fmd...

Reactions: 6 users
In Morro
Out Yze

Morro doing a great job.

Why didn't we draft Davidson in the MSD. Suspect someone else will grab him now.

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users
A very depleted Tiger team has a huge win and people are bitching and moaning.

fmd...
That BS.

Nobody here is moaning, they are simply pointing out the deficiencies of one or two of our AFL listed players.

Reactions: 1 user
you gotta laugh at the keyboard bullies on here.
I mean, who's on the playing field and who's on the couch?
how does that sit with them? twats

In Morro
Out Yze

Morro doing a great job.

Why didn't we draft Davidson in the MSD. Suspect someone else will grab him now.
Sin pointed out earlier this week that he’s a trainee doctor and moved to Melbourne because that’s where he was posted. He may have ruled himself out at that stage. But this is all just conjecture.

Reactions: 1 users
Dow not in ten best today, has no strength in packs and kicking is pathetic. Wilson is twice the player in packs, Garner three times better.
Was bloody good 1st and last qtr that I saw - must have been pitiful in 2 and 3rd..!

you gotta laugh at the keyboard bullies on here.
I mean, who's on the playing field and who's on the couch?
how does that sit with them? twats.
Yep. The abuse and ridicule is pathetic. They're big and tough behind their keyboard, but not would have the courage to say the same to the players to their face. Infantile cowards.

Yep. The abuse and ridicule is pathetic. They're big and tough behind their keyboard, but not would have the courage to say the same to the players to their face. Infantile cowards.
I agree. Calling a AFL player a ‘total spud’ and rubbish’ is not only offensive but factually incorrect. Ok to think it but not to type it/say it in public forums.

Reactions: 2 users
Any Danger Preston can just call themselves Preston .

Northern Bullants BS fooling nobody.

Peeps in Epping, Greenvale, Resevoir, Rosanna, Watsonia, Mill Park, Heidelberg arent gonna go for Preston because they are the "Northern" Anything.

Maybe if they went back to calling themselves Preston then they might attract more support and do better.

Casting a wider net with words doesnt provide a catch.

Any Danger Preston can just call themselves Preston .

Northern Bullants BS fooling nobody.

Peeps in Epping, Greenvale, Resevoir, Rosanna, Watsonia, Mill Park, Heidelberg arent gonna go for Preston because they are the "Northern" Anything.

Maybe if they went back to calling themselves Preston then they might attract more support and do better.

Casting a wider net with words doesnt provide a catch.
You're right craigo. The north is still heading further north. Admittedly, bit of a shame to see this club at Fitzroy level as they used to be a great club in the VFA long time ago.

Sin pointed out earlier this week that he’s a trainee doctor and moved to Melbourne because that’s where he was posted. He may have ruled himself out at that stage. But this is all just conjecture.
Evidently he did nominate.

Given he was playing country footy last year it looks like he hasn’t really been thinking about a footy career.

Somebody might know if he went through any talent pathways. I think I read somewhere he was originally from the Sunraysia area.

Evidently he did nominate.

Given he was playing country footy last year it looks like he hasn’t really been thinking about a footy career.

Somebody might know if he went through any talent pathways. I think I read somewhere he was originally from the Sunraysia area.
Thanks Sin.

You're right craigo. The north is still heading further north. Admittedly, bit of a shame to see this club at Fitzroy level as they used to be a great club in the VFA long time ago.
They can thank Carlton for dumping them. As we dumped Coburg of course!