Round 16 Tiges V Bullants | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16 Tiges V Bullants

I understand the need to bag every disposal but he's been the best of the midfield. 8 disposals 4 clearances. Let's judge a whole game.
Please don't just look at numbers.

He's a butcher. Not just with his disposal, but more so with his lack of football brain and lack of creativity.

Yes he has the ability to get his hands on the ball at this level - but it doesn't pay off when he gets it.

I'd take a thousand Wee Lachy Wilsons before one bloody Dow (and that includes his brother).

Reactions: 1 users
Please don't just look at numbers.

He's a butcher. Not just with his disposal, but more so with his lack of football brain and lack of creativity.

Yes he has the ability to get his hands on the ball at this level - but it doesn't pay off when he gets it.

I'd take a thousand Wee Lachy Wilsons before one bloody Dow (and that includes his brother).
Mate you're acting like I'm a fan. I know he's not AFL quality. I just viewed his quarter differently to you as most of his disposals were from winning contested ball clearances. There'll always be mistakes in that scenario. Bit tedious getting a post from 5 different people every single disposal saying the same thing. I get it.

Reactions: 2 users
2s winning very comfortably and people still putting Dow over the flames ... fmd ... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4 users
whether winning or losing, i am keen to read peoples reviews of AFL listed players, good and bad

in my opinion, Trezise has been the stand out today

Reactions: 3 users
86-19 Davidson 4th goal
92-19 5th goal to that man
98-19 goal Garner

Last edited:
the support and cohesion in the 2s is something the 1sts could do with

Reactions: 1 user
I dunno. We haven’t had a bye for 2 weeks. We’re probably about due for another.
I was being sarcastic :sarcasm the VFL commentators must have said it half a dozen times in that qtr alone, (I heard them the first time).

Tresize 19 disposals, so clean today
Smith good quarter too
Dow, no clearances & only 4 contested since qtr time. Some guy is tagging him so playing more outside but not influencing the game
Steele much more involved that qtr, had to
Coulthard, his good & bad games are just too extreme, can't bring him in to 1s on this game
OHB dominated hitouts, 13 that qtr. Wish he could kick.

101-25
107-26 goal White
114-26 goal Thomas
120-26 #6 goal Davidson
121-33
127-33 Coulthard goal
134-33 George goal
134-39 Final score

Last edited:
Cmon Morro chuck Davidson in the backline he’s kicked enough goals

Really I only see 2 players you could bring in & they're similar players Tresize & Smith. I would love Tresize for Short, better kick, harder at it, but clearly that won't happen.