Round 16 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 16 - other games

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
If ever a situation called for a brutal football dismemberment, tonight demands North do exactly that to The Cheats. They have every right.

Of course that's if North has any pretensions whatsoever to being taken seriously. Maybe they're happy being Norf.

I hope Tiges, Hawkers and Kangas win. Would never hope for the Bummers to win.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
If ever a situation called for a brutal football dismemberment, tonight demands North do exactly that to The Cheats. They have every right.

Of course that's if North has any pretensions whatsoever to being taken seriously. Maybe they're happy being Norf.

How can you say that....didn't you know The God walked from Toorak to Docklands for this game....

I am just glad Richmond don't have many Sunday twilight games - I hate having to wait till the last game before they play.

Agree with others - as much as a Essendon win would help the tigers - I cant bring myself to barrack for them..............in fact tonight is cricket till the tour starts and then its SBS

I am completely torn. Hate them both with a passion. Really only interested in seeing Goldy score 200 SC points for me.

Dr Norf beat us, and now it's Mr Norf winning against the lowly....let me say it again....lowly Bummers tonight.

Shaun McKernan gives Morris a run as the worst player in the comp to get regular games.