Round 14 - The Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 14 - The Other Games

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Almost forgot there was a game on tonight. Swans winning would prevent Port Adelaide from competing for a spot in the 8 but would severely dent our top 2 aspirations. Not sure who to barrack for.

jb03 said:
Almost forgot there was a game on tonight. Swans winning would prevent Port Adelaide from competing for a spot in the 8 but would severely dent our top 2 aspirations. Not sure who to barrack for.

Swans should win on home turf as Port hasn't won there since 2006. Best to kick Port out now and deal with the Swans later.

At the start of the season I picked Port to not make, or just scrape into the 8. Go Swannies

First minute of the game and Goodes gets a soft free kick after falling over his own teammate. :rofl
Want swans to win and know Port out of the finals race completely.

Go Port. GoodsSydney fast rocketing to the top of my list of most disliked teams.

Hate Sydney with a passion but they look like winning at the moment.

Hope Goodes get's knocked out!

Shaw is a very ordinary footballer. He wouldn't get a game with us.

tigerdave said:
Hate Sydney with a passion but they look like winning at the moment.

Hope Goodes get's knocked out!

If he ran into a goalpost and knocked himself out he'd blame someone else.

boooo!

He could rip the goal post out n spear chuck it at someone instead of just prancing n pretending.

Was once a respected champion, now just a petulant prick, should probably have seen the writing n walked away when the histrionics started to become more important than the contribution to his team.

Nothing malcicious in the Schulz tackle, but Richards was KO'd so he'll go.

Broadbent interfering with an injured player, big no-no.

Sydney with a few injuries.

Survival of the fittest!

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Broadbent interfering with an injured player, big no-no.
That is a very low act he was 20m away from play
He'll get fined for that

Goodes still has a bit pace that I thought he had lost.

Port were comical in the last 15 minutes of that quarter.

Benny Hill music about to start!

Chimptastic said:
I just hope they're enjoying the season they're having.

drums.gif