Round 13 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 - other games

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Funny how the footy media kept on mentioning us as the 'consultant' to see on how to beat Freo. I hope we left a voicemail....

Go Freo.

Got Basil and Manuel commentating together again. It will be interesting to see if they make fools of themselves like they did on the Tigers v Dockers game.

When I lived in Perth he was horrid, now he's got a gig on national TV he is worse.
Old Hoover nose used to be the life of parties back in the Ben Cousin days... :rofl

Cometti keeps going on about how quiet Fyfe has been, and said it's not often you see him him blanketed like this. I don't know what game he is watching Fyfe has had 15 disposals and has 2 goals before half time.

Fox panel carrying on like Collingwood are ten goals up.
Wish we had that praise when we played em.

Apparently you can run past the man with the ball to replace the man on the mark tonight and it's not 50. Collingwood have done it at least twice tonight.

wayne said:
Chris Mayne is a worse footballer than Morris.
Mate I thought I was the only one that thought this. He is terrible. In fact freo has some guns but also some real rubbish. Sutcliffe hasn't hit a target, mayne runs around looking important without being near the ball, Alex Pearce looks scared, pav is cooked and no one on their team wears studs.

mjb said:
Apparently you can run past the man with the ball to replace the man on the mark tonight and it's not 50. Collingwood have done it at least twice tonight.

Pies getting a good rub from the umps. That Blair goal came after one of the most obvious holding the ball decisions was waved play on.

Robbo1 said:
Mate I thought I was the only one that thought this. He is terrible. In fact freo has some guns but also some real rubbish. Sutcliffe hasn't hit a target, mayne runs around looking important without being near the ball, Alex Pearce looks scared, pav is cooked and no one on their team wears studs.

I got laughed at when I said our list was just as good as theirs a few weeks ago. Lyon is s genius the dockers are a pretty average list. Great coach.