Round 13 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 Other Games

mb64 said:
AGree,tipped the Saints.Cats aren't the certainties many think.

Spot on. The Cat's have an ageing list and are already struggling to get key players on the park each week.

TigerFurious said:
Spot on. The Cat's have an ageing list and are already struggling to get key players on the park each week.

St Kilda's list is older than Geelong's.

There is a reason Geelong have won two out of the last three premierships, and that is they realise that they are not won in June!!!!!

Jumping Jack said:
There is a reason Geelong have won two out of the last three premierships, and that is they realise that they are not won in June!!!!!

Yes, a very good point. Thompson is very good at building his team up for the right time of the season. I would go so far as to suggest that if their season was on the line, at least a couple of their stars on the sidelines with injury at the moment would be playing.

Barnzy said:
St Kilda's list is older than Geelong's.

Maybe so, but for the teams playing on Friday the Cats were older, average age 25 years 10 months verses 26 years and 5 months http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_match_statistics?mid=5030

both teams are old relative to the rest of the AFL though, as you would expect for last year's grand finalists.

Tigerflag2008 said:

Up by 25 early in the 4th. Crows can fade in the 4th though...

You can acess PRE from deep in the South East Asia but not the live afl website?

Tigerflag2008 said:
Indeed. Gearing up for 1 week at shangei-la followed by 2 weeks in boracay.

Oh yeah. Go crows.

I'm impressed while doing all those la-deh-dah swanning you are still concerned enough about the Tigers that in round 13 you are worrying about how the other games affect our draft position

jb03 said:
Pretty disappointing display from Melbourne today. Could we finish ahead of them?

They have a tougher run home than we do, if we beat them in 19 we probably will

http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/tg-melbourne-demons

Crows got a tough run home too, Essendon at AMMI and the derby are their best chances for wins

Barnzy said:
Should be all over now. Helps us a bit.

Us?

Who's us?

Richmond Football club?

The club that plays Jake King?

The club coached by Damien Hardwick?

The coach who helps pick Jake king?

You get my drift dont you?