Round 13 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 Other Games

Pleasantly surprised to see Prime are broadcasting live tonight.

I usually don't watch Friday night telecasts because they run so late and I listen to the radio coverage instead.

Geelong at under 39.5 in the wet at $2.15 was way overs considering the wet. Got on.

SCOOP said:
Geelong at under 39.5 in the wet at $2.15 was way overs considering the wet. Got on.

Gee Scoop. Not sure if there is a wind, but Saints are coming at the Cats hard in the 3rd qtr. The Saints are now 11 points up!

Just saw the most ridiculous decision in football history.......

How can maggot not get a holding the ball decision for that !!!!!!

No wonder the complaints about the umpiring standard are long and hard with crap like that dished out!!!!!

Jeff Geischen ...... you're a JOKE!!!!!

Unlucky with that bet SCOOP. On paper that was real value, Geelong just didn't turn up tonight.

I still think that come the GF day Geelong will be too strong. Tonight they were off their game but that doesn't happen often, they just looked flat. Yes, also the Saints are missing Riewoldt but Geelong are also missing 3 or 4 out of their best and copped a couple more injuries tonight.

BIGNIGE said:

Poor light; umpire thought it was Montagna. :-X

BIGNIGE said:

No wonder the complaints about the umpiring standard are long and hard with crap like that dished out!!!!!

Jeff Geischen ...... you're a JOKE!!!!!

Did you hear the umnpire explaining it to Mackie."He still gets prior opportunity." The prior opportunity is going back and taking the kick. Possibly the most stupid umpiring decision this year.

evo said:
Poor light; umpire thought it was Montagna. :-X

GOLDPOSTS.

IanG said:
Did you hear the umnpire explaining it to Mackie."He still gets prior opportunity." The prior opportunity is going back and taking the kick. Possibly the most stupid umpiring decision this year.

Agree. He plays on slips. That is the opportunity taken and wasted.

Barnzy said:
Unlucky with that bet SCOOP. On paper that was real value, Geelong just didn't turn up tonight.

I still think that come the GF day Geelong will be too strong. Tonight they were off their game but that doesn't happen often, they just looked flat. Yes, also the Saints are missing Riewoldt but Geelong are also missing 3 or 4 out of their best and copped a couple more injuries tonight.

Yeah, seemed to good to be true. If anything this just shows how vaulable Paul Chapman is. He is worth 5 or 6 goals in the wet. On form Chappy is top 5 in the comp right now. Massive loss, should have thought of that.

im just checking out the Saints game....

Im glad we werent playing this week-end......If your club is CAT and if your opposition name starts with the word SAINT we would be in for a public flogging ! i quote the winners....St Kilda and St george......having said that Im wondering where the season is headed....? Are the saints a chance in the finals or is it a case of the Pussycatkitties just taking one step back to go 2 steps forward......geez that gardiners going alright eh ?

Ablett may well be the Cats' best player, but I reckon Chapman is their most influential one; take him out and they are far more gettable

Chiang Mai Tiger said:
I swear after so many years of watching the umpires crucify us against the Saints, it had to be them, the umpires, that gave St Kilda the cross motif to wear on their jumpers.

A post of mine after our game against the Aints.

Now Geelong knows what its like to play against the Umpires favourite darling little boys.

I agree with BIGNIGE, that Milne decision is one of the worst I've ever seen, it just stinks of bias.

mexican_radio said:
despite that puzzling decision in the last minute, saints did well to win under tough conditions. I reckon Gwilt was very good,
AGree,tipped the Saints.Cats aren't the certainties many think.