Round 13 Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 13 Other Games

michael roach said:
He has no more judicial issues,he had them finalised 2 weeks ago and got a fine and no conviction.

So he did. A slap on the wrist and a fine for assault is unbelievable. I'm staggered...

TigerFurious said:
So he did. A slap on the wrist and a fine for assault is unbelievable. I'm staggered...

2 years suspended sentence though. Some murderers are out in a few years. Some pedophiles never go to jail, especially under the guise of church duties. Why are you staggered?

TigerFurious said:

Well let's hope Taylor is just as lucky. If Taylor goes to jail his AFL career will be over before it begins more than likely.

GoodOne said:
2 years suspended sentence though. Some murderers are out in a few years. Some pedophiles never go to jail, especially under the guise of church duties. Why are you staggered?
2 year good behaviour bond,completely different than a suspended sentence.

GoodOne said:
And some guys get put in for blowing bubbles.

GoodOne said:

I think Hurley's punishment is grossly inadequate for the crime he committed. What about the poor taxi driver he assaulted?

michael roach said:
2 year good behaviour bond,completely different than a suspended sentence.

Well not always but point taken, no suspended sentence. All I can say is lucky he wasn't popping bubble gum bubbles, a guy got 30 days jail for that.

TigerFurious said:
I think Hurley's punishment is grossly inadequate for the crime he committed. What about the poor taxi driver he assaulted?

Not saying it wasn't, just saying why are you surprised?

Damn it. We should have kept Schulzy. I knew he'd get another 6 goal haul sometime in the future.

Tigers of Old said:
West Coast being bent over a barrel by the Dogs.
Pick 4 for them looking likely and Woosha under plenty of pressure.

Talk is very strong over here that Laidley has been approached to come in to a coaching role at West Coast. Not sure what position.

Apparently Neale Daniher is going to be out, regardless of what happens to Woosha.

Tigers of Old said:
Another Crow announces their retirement. This time it's the Birdman Burton.
McLeod would be next you would think.

Putting the cue in the rack.