Richmond VS Purple Frocks GAME DAY | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond VS Purple Frocks GAME DAY

freo are average - would love to finish 4th and play them over there in week 1. the loss could be a blessing if we can scrape to 4th, otherwise hawks or eagles would have a better chance to finish top had we beaten them.

Yep , closest i have ever been to getting in a fight with an opposition supporter in 30 plus years. Thankfully kept my head enough to avoid it , still unleashed
some verbal abuse. Not my proudest moment...

WesternTiger said:
Yep. Long time since I have felt like this so long after a loss. Finals loss against Carlton in 2013 maybe.
Carlton was worse, because there was no next week to make up for it.

DirtyDogTiger said:
Switch mcbean and Griffo and we might have won it by the time Houli had his infamous last kick

If Plasma didn't get rubbed out for two weeks we would have won the match

Is it time for me to make my annual case for "play on" off a post-er that re-enters the field of play? Technically in the strictest rules of the game the "entire" ball must cross the boundary line to go dead. If it hits the post and drops into the field of play surely it never actually went dead? Play on I say!

CarnTheTiges said:
If posters were worth 3 points, instead of 1, we would have won.
Don't be greedy, two points per poster would have been plenty.

Actually, for degree of difficulty hitting up a skinny poster n missing the seven metre gap should be worth nine points. We could've smashed in a percentage booster.