Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

feisty tige said:
I feel ill.

Man, i feel a lot better than I did 40 minutes ago. That first 1/2 by Richmond was the most depressing display I've seen in years. I genuinely felt ill.

We just have to eek out a win here - any way possible. A loss could set us back another year with media on our back, fans calling for heads to roll and our managment panicking.

FFS, just win!

Must maintain the intensity in the last quarter. Must hunt in packs and execute in front of goal and field kicking. Its all above the shoulders for the tiges.

Why does Nahas feel the need to wind up when directly on front all he needed to do was walk straight and kick it through as soon as he winded up to the rite I said he's going to miss

Gotta kick the 1st in this term....if they kick it and get in front they'll have everyone behind them.

AstuteTiger said:
Why does Nahas feel the need to wind up when directly on front all he needed to do was walk straight and kick it through as soon as he winded up to the rite I said he's going to miss

The boy pretty much dragged us back into the match off his own boot in the 3rd and you're taking a pot shot at him ?

Collo said:
Must maintain the intensity in the last quarter. Must hunt in packs and execute in front of goal and field kicking. Its all above the shoulders for the tiges.

We actually got some good spread happening in that qtr as well.

GC have only won one 3rd qtr this season though, so we have to really work hard in the last.

First goal a must

skiptomystu said:
Gotta kick the 1st in this term....if they kick it and get in front they'll have everyone behind them.

Yep need to kick a few early. Still reckon we will lose though.

Disco08 said:
Did you run 5km beforehand chasing after a speedy opponent and were there a few thousand people watching and TV cameras pointing at ya?
no but i don't get paid 300K a year to stay that fit , I walked to the park, and just started slotting goals. but I always was a good kick.

skiptomystu said:
I think he was playing on the Playstation.
Whats with the insults mate, you got a hard on for me or something, I am not insulting people on this forum. how would you know what my kicking ability is or isn't, I don't own a playstation. I'm 37 yo FFS

jamo said:
Whats with the insults mate, you got a hard on for me or something, I am not insulting people on this forum. how would you know what my kicking ability is or isn't, I don't own a playstation. I'm 37 yo FFS

Get a sense of humour Jamo.

FWIW I agree that the professionals miss too many easy goals. But hey, what do I know.