Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

How many times has a GC player incorrectly disposed of the ball but no free against?

I went to the park the other day, and had shots on goal, from 30 out I didn't miss one shot.

How does an AFL player miss from 30

Streak said:
Nahas wiins a lucky free right in front.

Lines up.........misses by a mile

Told you he was frustrating.

Go Tiges big final quarter.

jamo said:
I went to the park the other day, and had shots on goal, from 30 out I didn't miss one shot.

How does an AFL player miss from 30

Did you run 5km beforehand chasing after a speedy opponent and were there a few thousand people watching and TV cameras pointing at ya?

MASSIVE last quarter coming up.

Don't care how we do it, just get the 4 points boys.

Disco08 said:
Did you run 5km beforehand chasing after a speedy opponent and were there a few thousand people watching and TV cameras pointing at ya?

I think he was playing on the Playstation.

Gee, big quarter and we need to bring the same committment, urgency, run and spread to the final quarter as we did especially early in that third quarter.

Disco08 said:
Is he payed 200k+ to do it? just sayin