RICHMOND v HAWTHORN - GAME DAY THREAD | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RICHMOND v HAWTHORN - GAME DAY THREAD

Barnzy said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, that is why players like McGuane and Tuck should NEVER EVER play for this club again. Not going to take us forward.

You are a fool as both of those players did very well today. Open your eyes and forget your prejudices....

Barnzy said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, that is why players like McGuane and Tuck should NEVER EVER play for this club again. Not going to take us forward.
*smile*

Great effort fellas. Not quite enough, but tried hard all day. :clap

Dawks got the points, but I would think it is a pretty bad reflection on them that it ended so close given the 'rubble' that is RFC!

I could *smile* cry :(....hurts so much.

Give Essendon hell next week boys....lets smash the *smile* out of them and get a win.

RemoteTiger said:
You are a fool as both of those players did very well today. Open your eyes and forget your prejudices....

McGuane cost us at least 2-3 goals at crucial stages with dumb decision making and kicks in the backline. He ain't going to take us forward.

Deledio & Newman were exceptional today. Both have copped alot of flak this year but they were brilliant.

Also Cotchins best game of his career.

Kidding ourselves that we would have the luck to win that one.

So typical.

On a positive note, with such a young team, they dominated most kpi's today and really embarrassed hawthorn.

The future looks alot brighter, soon or later it will all just click.

Easily the best effort from the boys this year. Slowly but surely, we seem to be improving. Which is all us supporters can ask for.

First time this year I've been proud of the boys after a game, and that's what I've been wanting to feel all year.

Yeah we lost, but what's more important is our effort. We smashed them in the centre clearances today, which was great to see.

We just need a half decent forward line and we're a chance.

Foley, Cotchin, Deledio, Jackson, Nason and Newman were all fantastic today. Just shows that when we're on the ball, we are a red hot chance.

Thought Angus Graham was great today too. Actually marked the ball on a number of occassions, WTF? Second efforts were good, and gave as a big tall option up forward. Definitely keep him in the team after that effort.

I'm gutted.

I couldn't give a stuff about picks today.

I just want to win something. For once. 30 years and counting.

velo said:
I'm gutted.

We are a good chance against Essendon next weekend
StKilda will soften them up for us this afternoon

velo said:
I'm gutted.

I know it sucks to lose, but are you guys really that gutted? We were going into todays game expecting to be thrashed. That was easily our best performance of the year, boys are really starting to show something... Whether we won or not really isn't the point.

Looking at Adelaide last night shows that we could've beaten them if we played at the G.