Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged]

Fair enough Hunt ducked his head, but Walters did too! Just as well it was a behind. Terrific start by the boys, will be difficult to hold them off, but they managed to do it the last 3 games, so here's hoping.

Great to see Vickery deliver. Let's hope he didn't / doesn't get injured again.

Great quarter, even with those soft goals from the umpires to the Frockers. Safe to say we've come to play.

More of that intensity and that precision and we'll win it.

antman said:
Great quarter, even with those soft goals from the umpires to the Frockers. Safe to say we've come to play.

More of that intensity and that precision and we'll win it.

But scooty said we're gone?

Now they have lost Johnson, their 200 gamer, subbed I believe.

The game in the 5 mins I feel started to change.

well that was lovely..our best quarter since the one against the swans...BUT i predict free will clam this up..slow it down..go super duper defensive..and grind out a turn around win....THIS IS GOING TO BE A MASSIvE QUATER..have we turned the corner.??.can we take it up to free for a whole game?? a five goal lead is nothing these days

*smile* you dumpires. That was holding the ball. Did well so far this season, but now my criticism builds again.