Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged]

This is exactly how we needed to start.

C Ellis beautiful kick to Deleido goal.

We know Freo will come back.

Freo will endeavour to slow it Down. We are playing on and precision kicking going at over 80%.

Gee Cometti is barracking for Freo. Mistake and Freo get their second.

5 mins left

Problems with starts like this is that it provokes the opponents to concentrate more. C'mon Tiges don't stuff it up.

Chaplin touched a player on the head without a tackle and without the ball....how is that a free?

Difference between Hunt free and Walters free?? Not a lot other than home team advantage!! Glad he missed.

Wow, great quarter by the boys. Now to grind this out. They'll keep coming at us. We just need to not panick or lose our cool.

Just can't remember ever seeing the Tigers kick and move so cleanly lie they did in the first 10 min or so of that quarter. Fantastic to watch

Already the umpires don't know how to police new rule. Walters should have been done for holding the ball.

Wildcat said:
Just can't remember ever seeing the Tigers kick and move so cleanly lie they did in the first 10 min or so of that quarter. Fantastic to watch

Circa early 2002 is when I remember this.

This will be a massive mental test for our guys. Even moreso than if we were lineball or down.

To keep up this intensity while we are ahead will be a massive mission for our guys.