Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged]

tigermouseau said:
Cannot believe that we will come anywhere near them. They are just a well drilled team full of,champions with sublime skills.
Freo champions: Pavlich, Fyfe, McPharlin.
Richmond champions: Rance, Deledio, Riewoldt.

se7en said:
We'll have our custom 15min fade out and get blown away.
Still haven't played 4Q this season.
Freo just has to wait for our nap and then run away with it.

I think that's spin actually.

Richmond is the 2nd best team in the comp at stopping a 5+ consecutive goal surge, equal with Freo. West Coast first.

If we play that slow posession, ugly footy I reckon we will get blown out of the water. We are a chance if we run and carry and take the game on. :gotigers

Birdman19 said:
If we play that slow posession, ugly footy I reckon we will get blown out of the water. We are a chance if we run and carry and take the game on. :gotigers

I agree with this. Freo will b ready for it and press hard to cause turnovers and then smack us. Need to ramp up the speed tonight..

C'mon Tiges - just this once prove the nay sayers wrong. Win a big upset and cause a stir among those press mongrels....

The mighty YELLOW AND BLACK by 4 points tonight.

Martin to kick the winner from 55 after a run down the wing, with us 2 points down.

We will have to bring the pressure we applied to Port, because that type of play is just standard for Freo. This might have that finals type of pressure if both sides can go to that level.

God - to listen to the flogs on Fox pregame the Dockers r not even break out in a sweat to absolutely hammer us. Poor form on their part as anything can happen on the night. They have us getting soundly smashed on all lines of the ground tonight.

This is one of the main reason I would give anything to win tonight = just to shut these smug mongrels the hell up. Of course if we were to win it would all b about how the Dockers lost the game.

How does purple and white clash with our normal jumper??? Oh that's right they have changed their jumper from light purple, green and red and white, to white, to whatever the hell else they have worn... that's some tradition. ::)

Like many have said, we need to start well and be with them at half time as they are a fast starting side.

If not, game will be over in the first quarter and a thumping on the cards.

Win this and we gain some respect. Lose it, and lose badly , well we know what occurs.

Not tipping a tiger win. But hoping.

No wind, conditions perfect. No excuse.

Feeling good about tonight.
We play well over there.
Freon were average against the Crows last week.
Like the jumpers too.