Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged]

Re: Round 10 game day thread

keep them quiet early and we are a chance.
big test, good time for it to happen.

Re: Richmond v Freo- Game Day Thread

those nerves are actually vertigo, jetboy.

cos after tonight we are top four bound ;D

I am tracking ok in the footy tipping at work - so I have tipped Freo

Will enjoy watching tonight - don't expect a win so I can watch it in peace and not get to upset if we lose - hoping for an upset but at this stage it is just hope

Feel a big win coming tonight. Reckon the penny has dropped with the tiges. Like how we work our arses off now.
25 point win.

I'm tipping if we are with them at half time we will run away with it due to superior fitness!

:gotigers If we can soak up their pressure early then we will give ourselves the best shot of winning. I suspect they're going to come out early and try to put the game to bed early. That tough game they had against the crows will play against them as the game wears on.

We'll have our custom 15min fade out and get blown away.
Still haven't played 4Q this season.
Freo just has to wait for our nap and then run away with it.

My head is telling me that we'll get a hiding. I'm hoping that we turn up to play and are competitive.

My heart tells me we'll pull off upset number three (Cornes' 300th and Fletcher's 400th, now tonight we destroy Johnson's 300th). We'll that's the wish anyway.

Not nervous at all about this game, as I don't expect to win.If we do, brilliant.......if not, so be it. We aren't top 4 material, we all know it. Just hoping it's a good game.

Cannot believe that we will come anywhere near them. They are just a well drilled team full of,champions with sublime skills. IF we drag them down to,our level, we might win one quarter, but that'll be it I'm afraid. Will,be happy to be proven wrong but I think after three wins in a row the team may well believe they are good, believe they are a chance tonight and sit back and wait for others to do the hard work. Not a snowflakes chance in hell IMHO of course.