Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged]

I think I'll be confident when we're up by 40pts with 2 minutes to go. Until then I'm scared of a come back.

I find Denis not too bad.......basil on the other hand makes Bruce seem listenable

Half game done.

Hope they come out and hit them hard in the third and put the contest beyond Freo.

You know they will come out and throw everything at us .

If we can keep them at bay like we did that quarter we are in with a chance.

Hope they don't go in their shells.

Many of their stars are having an ordinary game. Even though Fyfe has taken mark/goal of the night he has been well held by a team committed to helping each other out.

Our KE is running at 80% and we have taken more marks playing the game we want to play.

I have put down the volume on CH 7 as I can't stand Commettis biase and listening to SEN. Very balanced commentary.

Poor for Freo. Best for us

Dunfield. Dusty
Walters. Houli
Sandilands. Miles
Pavlich. Vickery
Clarke. Rance. And many others. This has been a hole team effort..

Keep it up.

Tigerflag2008 said:
How good was that first quarter kick by corey ellis to lids for a goal? Very unrichmond like

Absolute class.

You can hear the pain in Cometti's voice. Biggest Richmond hater out.

acatman said:
I find Denis not too bad.......basil on the other hand makes Bruce seem listenable

Yeah basil is terrible, if not for Dwayne Russel he'd be the worst TV commentator by far.

feel sorry for poor maric. sandilands is a big bastard. at least maric giving more around the ground. this ducking vs head high tackle rule has me completely baffled.

St Kevin said:
Absolute class.

You can hear the pain in Cometti's voice. Biggest Richmond hater out.

he did say Richmond have been very very very good

Nothing proven yet. Got to expect them to come back at some point. When it happens, play smart, mature football. Stand fast.

IanG said:
Yeah basil is terrible, if not for Dwayne Russel he'd be the worst TV commentator by far.

As ridiculous as calling Fyfe's goal of the year. Any player can snap from a boundary that close.

waiting said:
I have put down the volume on CH 7 as I can't stand Commettis biase and listening to SEN. Very balanced commentary.
Great idea.

Best half of footy we've played for a long time. Now let's make it the best game.

josey said:
Yep. And basil isn't even trying not to barrack.

Well, HE was the only one who thought it was a mark to sandilands, when clearly he didnt have control at all