Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Freo Rd 10- Game day thread [Merged]

Our lads are so switched on I can't see us losing this one.

Best half of footy for a long time.

yeah yeah..its been really great..but I'm absolutely and totally shi#$ing myself...43 points isn't a huge deficit to come back from and its FREO....i somehow expect free to bang on a quick half a dozen goals in the third and grind out a win.....am i just conditioned to feeling like this??

win this and we,ve turned a massive corner

Crap umpiring - Crap commentary - Bloody Brilliant Tigers. 3rd quarter is the charm lads - been our worst quarter by far this year so need to come out firing and keep the crowd and bloody Committee our of it.

arlobill said:
yeah yeah..its been really great..but I'm absolutely and totally shi#$ing myself...43 points isn't a huge deficit to come back from and its FREO....i somehow expect free to bang on a quick half a dozen goals in the third and grind out a win.....am i just conditioned to feeling like this??

They'll have to take some risks. Stay positive and we'll hurt them on turnovers.

arlobill said:

You get those feelings when you're a 30+yo Tiger supporter. Happened too many times before to ever be confident.

percyms said:
Crap umpiring - Crap commentary - Bloody Brilliant Tigers. 3rd quarter is the charm lads - been our worst quarter by far this year so need to come out firing and keep the crowd and bloody Committee our of it.

I expect they'll come out like the previous 2 weeks and just deny them scoring chances.

We have been finishing games well for a month now, fitness is strong, edwards and ellis will come into it.

Fantastic first quarter. Jack taking McPharlin up the ground has been awesome and creating a really open forward line. We looked great going inside 50 and I just looked at the stats, 15 scoring shots in 21 Inside 50's. Thats first class.

The guys on Fox footy certainly nowhere near as biased as the Channel 7 commentators during the game.

Just got to keep this intensity and ball use up in the 2nd half. Griff and TV have been huge with Jack taking Mcpharlin out, plus (and I may get banned for this) Morris has been fantastic this half.

Midsy said:
You get those feelings when you're a 30+yo Tiger supporter. Happened too many times before to ever be confident.

I've seen it too, but admittedly with the shitter 90s teams.

Great effort from the boys with limited impute from Lids, Jack (on the scoreboard), McIntosh and Titch.

Vlas is playing some game as is Grimes.

Yeah I'm not excited at all. I think i'd be more confident if we were even with them.

Even the missus is waiting for us to drop our bundle and lose it. Happens every time.

This will test us. We will know by the end of this game whether we're going to give it a shake this year.

Tough mental test ahead.

3rd quarter is the championship quarter.