Richmond should rest 22 players in Round 23 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond should rest 22 players in Round 23

pessimistic_ said:
I genuinely believe what I say.

You are allowed to think independently. Of the hive mind (Until one gets banned hahah)

Two teams , maybe , playing two weeks in a row. 120 per game.
It's not that strange. Concept - that the side resting the best ten players might havea significant advantage.

Given the amount of running in the game now.

... Not just a river in Egypt
And there are a whole bunch of reasons why doing what Norf is doing could very well backfire on them and see them shot out of the finals in very quick order.

CarnTheTiges said:
And there are a whole bunch of reasons why doing what Norf is doing could very well backfire on them and see them shot out of the finals in very quick order.

Whole bunch of reasons they may have a significant advantage in finals

tigertim said:
With 10 years in between posts (2005-2015)

Jail? ;D

Self imposed protest at the club drafting JON

Watching tonight's game it was hard to be sure what we needed more - rest or football practice.

But to play our best 22 against a VFA side and not finish the night in front of Sydney on percentage was very very disappointing.