Richmond should rest 22 players in Round 23 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond should rest 22 players in Round 23

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Unless Sydney rests 22. ;D

As it stands we can't make the four. And if our list is fresh and sound it doesn't matter who we play or where in the first week of the finals. (Although I rate Adelaide hardest to beat by a long way.)

The big disadvantage of finishing outside the top four is missing the chance of a week off. Let's have one anyway.

We have to do this. Rest 22.

Totally agree... Definitely rest all the spine. Nort clearly don't want to win as they see us as the easiest team to play against in the finals

Newman had scans, would you risk him on a fast desk at Etihad ?? (I know many want him out either way)

Maybe Dea gets his first game for 2015 :)

It's bull***t even though we are higher on the ladder that the 8th placed team can afford to rest players

Dyer'ere said:
(Although I rate Adelaide hardest to beat by a long way.)

The big disadvantage of finishing outside the top four is missing the chance of a week off. Let's have one anyway.

We have to do this. Rest 22.

Dyer'ere
How did we go against WCE after the bye?

Our players don't need a rest

We are going to beat North this week and in the final
Who they put in the jumper isn't going to matter.

Goldstein was going to miss anyway.

DirtyDogTiger said:
Dyer'ere
How did we go against WCE after the bye?

sample size of one

not very scientific analysis is it?

Our players don't need a rest

no one carrying a knock? thats good

We are going to beat North this week and in the final

orly?

how much should i bet on that ?

Who they put in the jumper isn't going to matter.

:spin

Goldstein was going to miss anyway.

should be tip top for next week

So North throwing the game means Adelaide can't get a home final, so they should jump on board and play their seconds too, right?

tigersnake said:
So North throwing the game means Adelaide can't get a home final, so they should jump on board and play their seconds too, right?

everyone should this week

:spin

Assuming we and bulldogs win now....Hmmmmm you thinks brothers scott had a quiet word....wouldn't even matter if geelong beat adelaide nothing changes in positions. Adelaide ok miss a home final but can rest players too.

In all seriousness we should pay due respect to North's decision given it's their third Etihad game in a row. They know the ground better than we do, how hard it is on the players etc.